Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayo,reid and Hart

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
my source Heinz has been told by his big daddy that these 3 will be at pre-season trainning tommorow

D

Deleted User X18H

Nope Gary was having an interview with another club today

That's why he wasn't at Guys appreciation dinner
An interview what are you on !!!! a trial maybe an interview 'Mr Hart please speak clearly for the panel doyou have any expierience of playing football???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Personally, On what i have heard (good souce) i think Mayo will be offered a year.
Hart won't and reid i'm uncertain about!

due to Mrs Harmans new laws mayo has to be taken on so Brighton have the right amount of ethnic gingers

Stumpy Tim

It wouldn't surprise me if Mayo got a deal as we don't have an alternative right now. And he's a decent enough squad player. The same could be said of Hart. I would be very surprised if Reid came back - he shot his mouth off to the Argus & Knight doesn't like the players doing that

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It really would be a step back bringing those players back

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS... time to get rid of Hart, Mayo and Reid, IMHO...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If any of the 3 are not signed to a club it makes logical sense to allow them to train with us and give MA the opportunity to see for himself if any of them are worth reconsidering.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If any of the 3 are not signed to a club it makes logical sense to allow them to train with us and give MA the opportunity to see for himself if any of them are worth reconsidering.
This is good custom and practice by the club to allow previously released players to train with the existing squad as it allows them to maintain levels of fitness. With a new manager in place they can certainly try to impress and get given a contract even it is monthly or on a per match basis.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hart WAS at training today. Out of the three, only Reid is worth considering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here