Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maynard

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Possibly the most sensible post I have seen from you redneb. I do think you will go close this season. Might need a better manager than fuckface though.

Dont know why some of you are saying NA will be on his way at any point. He's just signed a 5 year contract.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
But you cant grizzle either. Youve got an owner who shelled out 90m on a new stadium and he's just bought you CMS and Buckley Our owners havent spent anything like 90m.

Lets just laugh at Palace and Pompey I say. Weve turned the tables on both our rivals.

I think some of our number are starting to get spoilt brat syndrome tbh, I don't get where the "rivalry" between our respective clubs is going either seeing as in your words "Weve turned the tables on both our rivals" is spot on :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Some still feel angered by him from last season :lolol: From what my Southampton supporting friends say, he's a decent manager

I think having his first close season gave him the chance to show his metal. His history as a physio is evident as some of the players are looking in far better shape. Seems to have a football brain too. At a personal level he comes accross as a bit of a tool, but all i care about is success on the pitch.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
@Fourth_Official Southampton are close to putting a bid on the table for Nicky Maynard, the only club currently still in for the striker #Saintsfc

@Fourth_Official Danny Ings coming in could see Burnley letting Jay Rodriguez go to Southampton for a fee in excess of £5m #Saintsfc

That money from Arsenal is burning a hole in their wallet....

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I think having his first close season gave him the chance to show his metal. His history as a physio is evident as some of the players are looking in far better shape. Seems to have a football brain too. At a personal level he comes accross as a bit of a tool, but all i care about is success on the pitch.

Mettle. Unless he really does have some metal he's had a chance to show?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here