Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maynard

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well until I put that comment up I just been told that Southampton actually have money to spend which I initially thought they never so therefore wouldn't be able to afford Maynard..

They sold OxoCube Chambermaid yesterday for ZILLIONS.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They can compete with West Ham and Leicester now. They were one of the richer clubs around anyway but after laughing all the way to the bank re OxoCube Chambermaid they're sorted.

Get on the promotion odds I say!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Wasn't the old and incredibly unpopular old regime that was guilty of nefarious dealings though, the currrent regime set these things right.

Bloody hell cannot believe I am defending Southampton here, but they are no Leeds, palace or indeed Pompey.

I'm not saying they have cheated their creditors in the manner those clubs did. I guess I'm just slightly jealous maybe? That they were so lucky in getting Liebherr and barely hd to suffer for the previous owner's wrongdoings like we did.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They can compete with West Ham and Leicester now. They were one of the richer clubs around anyway but after laughing all the way to the bank re OxoCube Chambermaid they're sorted.

Get on the promotion odds I say!

On at 16/1 :D

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Southampton have apparently had a £3.5 mill offer for Ebanks Blake of Wolvea accepted

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Southampton have apparently had a £3.5 mill offer for Ebanks Blake of Wolvea accepted

Would be a good signing as I suspect lardarse Lambert won't set the Championship on fire. Or Lee Barnard. S.E.B. is proven at this level.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
apparantly not signing for us. Word has it we've had a £3.5million bid accepted for Ebanks-Blake. What a signing that would be! not sure why we've signed Fox though.
Is your first choice leftback stlll Harding?
That would seem to be why.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saints are much more likely to do a Norwich

Not dissimilar in a number of ways. Manager poached from a tinpot club, a reasonable but not necessarily inspiring ex-Albion midfielder orchestrating things in the middle, and a big fat Northern lump leading the line.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I'm not saying they have cheated their creditors in the manner those clubs did. I guess I'm just slightly jealous maybe? That they were so lucky in getting Liebherr and barely hd to suffer for the previous owner's wrongdoings like we did.

But you cant grizzle either. Youve got an owner who shelled out 90m on a new stadium and he's just bought you CMS and Buckley Our owners havent spent anything like 90m.

Lets just laugh at Palace and Pompey I say. Weve turned the tables on both our rivals.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
But you cant grizzle either. Youve got an owner who shelled out 90m on a new stadium and he's just bought you CMS and Buckley Our owners havent spent anything like 90m.

Lets just laugh at Palace and Pompey I say. Weve turned the tables on both our rivals.

Possibly the most sensible post I have seen from you redneb. I do think you will go close this season. Might need a better manager than fuckface though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here