Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maureen Lipman RIP

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Maureen Lipman is a very funny lady, and I'm very pleased that rumours of her death have been exaggerated.

Here's an extract from the foreword she wrote for "Grumpy Old Women" book. I think most female fans who stop off at motorway service station loos on the way to Elland Road, Turf Moor, etc will empathise with this:

"My next grumpy moment occurs in the lavatory, where I become engaged in hand-to-hand combat with an industrial-sized toilet-roll applicator the size of Pavarotti. There I am, bent over, my hand curved back on itself like a Balinese temple dancer, flailing away at a perforated piece of paper I can neither see nor reach".
:lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trish said:
Maureen Lipman is a very funny lady, and I'm very pleased that rumours of her death have been exaggerated.

Here's an extract from the foreword she wrote for "Grumpy Old Women" book. I think most female fans who stop off at motorway service station loos on the way to Elland Road, Turf Moor, etc will empathise with this:

"My next grumpy moment occurs in the lavatory, where I become engaged in hand-to-hand combat with an industrial-sized toilet-roll applicator the size of Pavarotti. There I am, bent over, my hand curved back on itself like a Balinese temple dancer, flailing away at a perforated piece of paper I can neither see nor reach".
:lolol: :lolol:

Very observant :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So is she dead or not? ???

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
SCR have nothing on the wires to say that she has died which there would be if she had, all in all a strange thread. Shame about Archer though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
lipman.jpg

She looks alive here.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Now shes not dead I feel I can say she looks like a bloke in drag.

P.S Keep up the Mejona insults. He loves the attention.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Biscuit said:
Now shes not dead I feel I can say she looks like a bloke in drag.

It's a bad photo of her.

She was pretty fit in her younger days and had that funny sexy girl thing going on.

Shame we couldn't get this thread to her, she'd get a kick out of it :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here