Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maureen Lipman RIP

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apparently Maureen is a grown woman who rightly feels that Harry Potter is a children's book collection and hence should be read by children and certainly no one over the age of sixteen.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Cheeky Monkey said:
Apparently Maureen is a grown woman who rightly feels that Harry Potter is a children's book collection and hence should be read by children and certainly no one over the age of sixteen.

she speaks sense then.

RIP!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im waiting for you to come up with your load of shit...ah there it is.

Nothing like posting your usual bollocks you twat. Can't wait til you die dickwad and if I ever see you in the street it will be a damn site quicker than you are expecting.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
B.M.F said:
Nothing like posting your usual bollocks you twat. Can't wait til you die dickwad and if I ever see you in the street it will be a damn site quicker than you are expecting.

:blush: love you too.

actually that was a bit random mate :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
B.M.F said:

Not funny, uncalled for.

For the record, Maureen Lipman is a very well known television actress and sometime TV pundit. SHe's been in several British films as well as a lot of television comedy and drama. She's of Jewish extraction and was born in Manchester. She's married to Jack Rosenthal who is a tetevision and film writer, created London's Burning for instance (one of BHA's better known fans, Steven North, starred in it BTW).

Okay ?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Jack Rosenthal died last year

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Downloaded Penguin said:

Well I didn't know that and it's a shame as he was very good. Still, it might explain this rather confusing thread.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Downloaded Penguin said:
Jack Rosenthal belated RIP

He was a very talented and funny man.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
And a better finisher than Ronnie Rosenthal...

ronny3.jpg

ronny4.jpg

ronny5.jpg

ronny6.jpg

Cock!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here