GOSBTS

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maybe if you have an agenda...

Not all. Solly has been at the club since he was 18, he has put the hard yards in with us and if he does happen to get a move to a bigger club he will have deserved it and done so on merit. As opposed to Ryan who is salty that he was dropped and engineered a 'big move' from bench warming at one club to another

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Not all. Solly has been at the club since he was 18, he has put the hard yards in with us and if he does happen to get a move to a bigger club he will have deserved it and done so on merit. As opposed to Ryan who is salty that he was dropped and engineered a 'big move' from bench warming at one club to another

Sounds like you're the salty one...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Indeed, it worked out well for all parties.

We got an upgrade in goal and Ryan got a move to a bigger club.

Not sure why you would begrudge him that.

I don't begrudge him that. And he has got himself a temporary move to a bigger club...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Time to close this thread and move on now Shirley. At the end of the day Maty served us well for three seasons, helped establish the Albion in the Premier League, so more than done his bit as far as l'm concerned.

Yes ok, so he said a few silly things on scoial media, and has moved on to who he sees as a bigger club, but that was his prerogative l guess. Players are largely just employees, we can't expect them to be fans of the team that they play for

We are now left with who many see as a superior goalkeeper anyway, so why the fuss? Let's all put this stupid feud to bed, and get on with our season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Before this is put to bed i bet Ryan would get a good reception, if fans are allowed in v Arsenal if he is playing or not. He may have been a bit silly but it has already been said on here, was a big part in our no so distant past.....good luck to him.

Edit....forgot we were away to Arsenal so there will not be many if any Seagulls there.....will there?

Last edited:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Before this is put to bed i bet Ryan would get a good reception, if fans are allowed in v Arsenal if he is playing or not. He may have been a bit silly but it has already been said on here, was a big part in our no so distant past.....good luck to him.

Edit....forgot we were away to Arsenal so there will not be many if any Seagulls there.....will there?

As he's on loan from us, he won't be eligible to be in the match day squad against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here