Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock/Trotter- Apology

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I feel that I owe everyone an apology on this whole saga, Mattock looked concrete before Gus went away and I've heard nothing more on Trotter so I'm guessing he is staying at Millwall. So I'd just like to say sorry if I got anyone's hopes up !

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Dude, no need to apologise IMO. Still a good sauce for tips etc - more reliable then some other channels etc.

Chin up

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I feel that I owe everyone an apology on this whole saga, Mattock looked concrete before Gus went away and I've heard nothing more on Trotter so I'm guessing he is staying at Millwall. So I'd just like to say sorry if I got anyone's hopes up !

And so you should be...:p

100 lines please...

'I must not upset NSC'ers by getting their hopes up with rumours of imminent signings'

but seriously....i cant see why anybody would be pissed off dude! I for one like all the different rumours on here...thats what pre-season is all about...keep em coming i say!

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Dude, no need to apologise IMO. Still a good sauce for tips etc - more reliable then some other channels etc.

Chin up

Dude...no offence like..but your avatar scares me a little :cry:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Keep them coming Sitch. I like these threads and we all know no signing is done till it's done.

I still will believe your insights rather than Mr Post of 1. "My mothers, hairdresers, unborn son's father heard from his KFC server that Michael Owen was seen at the Amex yesterday."

Really?!

Jesus H....better start a thread!

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Don't apologise too soon, a friend of mine is a sth at Millwall and knows someone in the office there and they say the deal is still on

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Don't apologise, some you win, some you lose! No big deal, I'm happy for u to keep them coming, gives us all something to talk about

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

I mean, no-one else ever comes on this board and posts rumours so why did you do it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You let the people of NSC down, you let yourself down, you let your family down, but more than that, you let me down.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I enjoy the sensible speculation and it almost doesn't matter (for entertainment purposes) if they don't come off.

In this case it was disappointing about Mattock as he was the best loaner we had last season and it's a position that defo needs attention. As for Trotter I'm not too bothered, if we aren't getting him it's because we'll be getting something better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here