Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock/Trotter- Apology

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I feel that I owe everyone an apology on this whole saga, Mattock looked concrete before Gus went away and I've heard nothing more on Trotter so I'm guessing he is staying at Millwall. So I'd just like to say sorry if I got anyone's hopes up !

No need for apologies Sitch, as others have said, there are far more morons that post shit about Owen/Heskey and any other out of contract premier league has been. Both Mattock and Trotter were realistic signings and you were given the nod. We all know that we never get a lot of our targets.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I feel that I owe everyone an apology on this whole saga, Mattock looked concrete before Gus went away and I've heard nothing more on Trotter so I'm guessing he is staying at Millwall. So I'd just like to say sorry if I got anyone's hopes up !

I am still in shock about Mattock not signing after you told us all that he would! I cannot understand why he has chosen Wed over us especially as he knows he would have been a starter

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
So.. Sometimes things change at the last minute.. I dont hold you personally responsible.. Keep the info coming..

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
keep em coming love all the rumours during the summer keeps me on the edge of my seat ready for the following season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Decent of you to hold your hand up Stich but as others have said, no harm done to your reputation.

I think the "hive mind" of NSC is normally quite astute when it comes to identifying those who really might know something, and those who are merely seeking attention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here