Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt O Riley [26/08/24 - sings on a 5-year deal]

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I've got a feeling that this is just agent talk.

This piece from a journalist, who has a source at Celtic, refutes any talks have taken place between Brighton and Celtic.

We know that we don't leak info, so if Celtic are denying any talks, that only leaves the player or his agent as the source.

Probably using our name to flush out a bid from Chelsea.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I've got a feeling that this is just agent talk.

This piece from a journalist, who has a source at Celtic, refutes any talks have taken place between Brighton and Celtic.

We know that we don't leak info, so if Celtic are denying any talks, that only leaves the player or his agent as the source.

Probably using our name to flush out a bid from Chelsea.

Naylor and Alex Crook have confirmed our interest.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If Chelsea are actually interested he will obviously end up there, earning double what he would here whilst barely featuring. f***ing pricks.

The notion that they sign players just to f*** with us gets less and less crazy each transfer window.
Or will he? Don't forget Celtic want Sima (allegedly).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
To be fair, now you have questioned it, I've checked and it was just a bit of gossip a couple of months ago.
Mr E.? The guy who posts on The Athletic? It's not him I quoted nor am I Mr E.
tenor.gif

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I don’t think he’s Premier League level, but I think Moder is really suited to the Scottish league. On the contrary I think Buonanotte would have 7 shades of sh!t kicked out of him every week. Surely they’d be interested in Moder

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don’t think he’s Premier League level, but I think Moder is really suited to the Scottish league. On the contrary I think Buonanotte would have 7 shades of sh!t kicked out of him every week. Surely they’d be interested in Moder
I think he is PL level - though not top half, maybe - but I agree he could do well in Scotland. Could be a deal arranged there, perhaps - but only if they take Dahoud as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here