Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock is a hands-on kind of man.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Scum of the earth. The journalists that is.

As for him, kind of proves how hilarious society is if he needs to resign because of this rather than because of the corruption.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This still makes me laugh, on a woman commenting on Nicholas Soames's sexuall prowess:

"making love to him was like having a wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out" :lol:

Or Acuri’s version of sex with Johnson,
"We read sonnets to each other, then he rolled onto me like a binbag full of custard, gasping like an asthmatic octogenarian, as he reached his climax & i wondered if he'd got it in yet."

Matt Hancock always struck me as creepy.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He does take a lot of flak that otherwise might be aimed at the whole Government though. Useful idiot ?

I think it's fairly obvious Hancock is only still in a job as he'sv going to be taking all the blame for anything the government might have to accept responsibility for

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It’s like we’re being governed by a posh version of The Inbetweeners.

That would make Rishi Briefcase W*****

_117358948_mediaitem117351026.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Forget the moral part of the story Hancock was clearly in breach of the Covid Regulations and therefore should be subject to a police investigation and should make a statement to the House on why he believes he is above the law and then either resign or Johnson should sack him.

IMHO this is the story. I don't give a shit who he's poking with his pork sword, that's a matter for him and his wife. But this activity was actually banned at the time, and loads of people didn't do what he is doing because of rules HE signed us up to.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Or Acuri’s version of sex with Johnson,
"We read sonnets to each other, then he rolled onto me like a binbag full of custard, gasping like an asthmatic octogenarian, as he reached his climax & i wondered if he'd got it in yet."

Matt Hancock always struck me as creepy.

That's funny :lolol::lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Surely this is the end of this rat of a human being. It’s not the cheating, it’s the cheating whilst enforcing everyone else to stay 2m apart from each other and all the other misery we’ve endured.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Surely he’ll have to resign, especially if as the picture appears to show he has broken lockdown regulations (taken two weeks before hugging was allowed).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMHO this is the story. I don't give a shit who he's poking with his pork sword, that's a matter for him and his wife. But this activity was actually banned at the time, and loads of people didn't do what he is doing because of rules HE signed us up to.

Correct.....someone in high office having a bit of extras with a member of staff is hardly unusual even if it's morally questionable. Something he'll have to deal with but not something to be fired over - breaking the Covid rules in his position is the gross (in every sense of the word) misconduct here - on TV almost daily imploring people to maintain distancing, work from home etc meanwhile having a quick knee-trembler on the antique mahogany desks of parliament. ***t.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Scum of the earth. The journalists that is.

As for him, kind of proves how hilarious society is if he needs to resign because of this rather than because of the corruption.

This is part of the corruption. The woman involved was given a job with seemingly no process in Hancock's department and I doubt the nature of their relationship was declared.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tweet of the day.

Women snogging Matt Hancock? Definitive proof that Covid makes you lose your sense of taste … #matthanock

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Spare a thought for the poor sod - admittedly he looks like a hipster dickhead - that has woken up to find his Mrs is having an affair with Matt Hancock.

That would take a long time to get over. It's like Dunk to Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here