Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mats Wieffer SINGS on 5 year contract

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can probably still remember the dance from the holiday camps, even though it was about 45 years ago.

Left, Left, right, right, forward, back, forward forward forward. (Sounds like an Albion commentary)

That and the St Bernard’s Waltz.
Just picturing you dancing in your loafers. 😂

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Casually looking at some comments under a daily mail report about him signing for us. Quite liked this all though i obviously can't verify authenticity.

I've been a massive Feyenoord fan for over 35 years, despite a lot of grief it gave me, since Feyenoord was always clearly below the much hated Ajax. We were never able to dominate/control the midfield very well, and that was the reason we were not often in contention for the title. That changed with Wieffer's arrival at Feyenoord. His ability to intercept balls, and move the game forward quickly, is what transformed Feyenoord like I hadn't seen in years before. So, I'm sad for us to see him go, and I'm really curious how he will fare at Brighton. He's actually very bright and always on, so that seems like a perfect fit to me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That is the understatement of the year!! In all my years of watching BHA live, I've never seen a pile-driver struck like that one before.

What a goal.
True. I started to change the description when I initially wrote my comment. However, var is dead and lifeless, its cold hearted decisions care not whether the goal was stunning or mundane. I agree with you, it was one of the best goals I've EVER witnessed, var is a joy thief.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Just picturing you dancing in your loafers. 😂
Back then, it would probably have been Woolworths finest trainers or maybe my best Freeman Hardy and Willis school shoes😂

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Casually looking at some comments under a daily mail report about him signing for us. Quite liked this all though i obviously can't verify authenticity.

I've been a massive Feyenoord fan for over 35 years, despite a lot of grief it gave me, since Feyenoord was always clearly below the much hated Ajax. We were never able to dominate/control the midfield very well, and that was the reason we were not often in contention for the title. That changed with Wieffer's arrival at Feyenoord. His ability to intercept balls, and move the game forward quickly, is what transformed Feyenoord like I hadn't seen in years before. So, I'm sad for us to see him go, and I'm really curious how he will fare at Brighton. He's actually very bright and always on, so that seems like a perfect fit to me.

You're a Brighton fan as well, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here