Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***MATCH RATINGS vs ARSENAL***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have to say our players looked bloody fit, particularly towards the end of the game (those that were on from the start) when we might have expected a lot more tiredness to show. Credit to Potter and the team for obviously making sure they all had and followed programmes during the break.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My favourite posts are the "if everyone played as well as Dunk then......".

Completely missing the point that he's our best player, should be an England regular and is worth a fortune. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if we had 11 of those then we'd be dong a bit better.... :lolol:

Noooooooooooooo, in the world of the deluded/entitled crybaby Gooner, they should 'exercise their right' to sign him as an emergency defender for his (market value) 16-18m from relegation-threatened Brighton.

https://twitter.com/AFCibles03/status/1274678991056711680

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
All the points you make are debatable and our difference of opinion isn't a problem. But that's a cheap shot - I don't hate any of the players. I think some of them have proven themselves to be quite lacking in ability but I also blame the manager(s) for not getting more out of them. At some point, in the case of March, he has to take the responsibility. He's not really done anything to justify still being here, but here he is. Playing plenty of games and contributing very, very little. I'm as invested in the club as anyone else, my opinion is worth as much as anyone else and maybe you could be more respectful of the genuine difference in opinion. A ratings thread will always spark debate but questioning my motive was unnecessary.

Forgive me, but doesn't this response just 100% confirm that your rating of March WAS based on your disregard of him in general, and not in fact, on how he actually performed in the match - and thus the criticism of your post was entirely justified?

Dressing it up as 'genuine difference in opinion' doesn't make it so. Scoring 3 of our players TWO out of ten, in a win over Arsenal, isn't genuine in any way - its just cheap shots for effect.

No team wins a Premier league game (especially against a team above them) with three or more players contributing nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here