Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match day burger van told to shut shop .

D

Deleted member 18477

I had a beef burger at the Amex on sat and it was like eating a frozen Birdseye burger which was burnt. It was also tiny!! I think it's safe to say the burgers are SHIT!

Stick to the pies!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
That's what happens when football clubs become greedy corporate animals, so the choice was either stand in a moving queue or stand in a queue all afternoon, now we are left with standing in a queue all afternoon

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's what happens when football clubs become greedy corporate animals, so the choice was either stand in a moving queue or stand in a queue all afternoon, now we are left with standing in a queue all afternoon

So you know it is the club and not the council for a fact then do you.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
The guy is stating the Amex will the only ground in the country with no burger van .... Maybe he has a point

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The guy is stating the Amex will the only ground in the country with no burger van .... Maybe he has a point

As if he has a RIGHT to make money from someone else's investment...here's an idea why not open a burger shop on a high street, I believe it could catch on

D

Deleted User X18H

I sort of know Jerry who runs it. He used to own the little cafe at Hove Station and 'other' business ventures. I didn't notice it was him until until the Bristol City game. I hadn't seen him for years, probably about 10. I jokingly said, where you been inside? He just laughed!

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Total bollocks,van is on his own property,(i believe),food is loads better than the rubber cold shit from in the ground,as for noise,noisier than a train? noisier than 100s of people at getting off a train,what twat came up with that excuse.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The article states that he has applied twice for permanent planning permission (he currently operates on a temporary license) to sell burgers but on both occasions he has not included key information and the applications have been returned. At the moment, it looks to me like he only has himself to blame.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I sort of know Jerry who runs it. He used to own the little cafe at Hove Station and 'other' business ventures. I didn't notice it was him until until the Bristol City game. I hadn't seen him for years, probably about 10. I jokingly said, where you been inside? He just laughed!

"He just laughed" because "Successfully avoiding you" might offend?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The article states that he has applied twice for permanent planning permission (he currently operates on a temporary license) to sell burgers but on both occasions he has not included key information and the applications have been returned. At the moment, it looks to me like he only has himself to blame.
Don't let that stand in the way of a good binfest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here