Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masterchef

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I love it. Why does Greg Wallace hold the fork/spoon in his mouth for 5 minutes before drawing it out again?!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
feck knows.

The overstated melodrama of it all never fails to crack me up - especially when they come to the final two (in the discussion phase) and LEAVE US ON A KNIFE-EDGE!

DUN DUN DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
WOW, THIS PACKS A PUNCH.....!

Baldy was in a Sunday paper recently saying hoe he used to be a coke snorting Milwall top boy.........DONT GET MUCH TOUGHER THAN THAT..!!:shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Usual old dross.... ordinary people with a small amount of talent with over expectations of success. All the old cliches on view.... " I'm going for it as I think this is my destiny" " I want to fulfil my dreams of owning and running my own restaurant " " I know I can do this, I was born to do this"

Usual old dissing and weeding out, as stated, Mr Free Lunch Gregrocer passing his judgement as good cop to Torode's bad cop.... this is what telly has become because we let it happen... yes people, WE watched the first tentatative Wannabe Singers, Dancers, Nancy's,Chefs etc put them selves in to the firepit in the hope of becoming a celebrity because they feel they have the right To be what they want to be.. oh, not by hard work in the background, no no NO !..... by doing it all on telly so everyone can share their heaven and their hell.. well we watched and voted and now we are paying for it.. lord help us

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
I think it's a great show, guys.

Plus, the Lebanese MILF seriously deserved to be straightened out!

Greg Wallace = God. Over and out, neighborinos!

Usual old dross.... ordinary people with a small amount of talent with over expectations of success. All the old cliches on view.... " I'm going for it as I think this is my destiny" " I want to fulfil my dreams of owning and running my own restaurant " " I know I can do this, I was born to do this"

Usual old dissing and weeding out, as stated, Mr Free Lunch Gregrocer passing his judgement as good cop to Torode's bad cop.... this is what telly has become because we let it happen... yes people, WE watched the first tentatative Wannabe Singers, Dancers, Nancy's,Chefs etc put them selves in to the firepit in the hope of becoming a celebrity because they feel they have the right To be what they want to be.. oh, not by hard work in the background, no no NO !..... by doing it all on telly so everyone can share their heaven and their hell.. well we watched and voted and now we are paying for it.. lord help us

Nail,head and why I don't watch it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I am very very bored of people on TV who when asked why they should have the opportunity basically find five different ways of saying "I want it because I want it". That's not a reason. And by the way if you'd always wanted to be a chef you'd have got off your ass and done it. The reality is you haven't "always wanted it", you just fancy the idea and your Mum and your friends tell you how talented you are when you're not.

PS John "Click the fork on my teeth every bleedin' time I eat" Torode and Greg "I've got a sweet tooth, yes that's right I've got literally one tooth" Wallace love the ladies and a good sob story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here