Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive thanks to Jason Jarrett

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
You're a pain in the ass at the best of times but with this post you're really excelling yourself. I hope you get the flaming you f***ing deserve. Please go and support another club - PLEASE.

If you claimed to be not too upset about it it would be almost understandable, but the sheer attention seeking glee you're taking is frankly pathetic and I hope most would agree you ought to be ashamed to call yourself a Brighton fan.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jarrett was always going to miss. He's not one of us. Not local.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Stop trying to be one of those fans who as soon as they lost think up reasons why thye never wanted us to win in the first place. Its pathetic.

LockStock

Jan 29, 2008
Sussex
what so you wouldnt have been at wembley cheering on the albion? i like most other fans are f***ing gutted about tonights result, stupid ****

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I support my team a damn sight more than you do matey. Just because I am delighted we're out of this f***ing micky mouse joke cup and can concentrate on what matters doesn't give you the right to say that. I suggest the 'ignore' feature rather than your predictable responses to my every post. It's boring now:yawn:

f*** off. You go to a lot of matches but I've never seen someone who claimed to be a 'fan' of a club act quite like you are. Perhaps if you're posts weren't such predictable attention seeking my responses would be less predictable in turn. I fail to see how I can be in the wrong here - your attitude is disgusting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here