Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Fireworks Display with Chipmunk and Blue and Heart FM at Preston Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
The BIGGEST and BEST Family Fireworks display in the region! With live performances from Chipmunk and Blue!

On the 29th October, the biggest and best fireworks and music event will be taking place.

The venue will be at Preston Park in Brighton and promises a fun-filled evening of family entertainment – including fairground rides, fancy dress competitions, food and drink outlets, and presenters will be live on the big stage entertaining you throughout the night.

And if that’s not enough, special guest stars CHIPMUNK and BLUE will be performing LIVE at the show!

Double MOBO award winning Chipmunk will be performing his smash hits which include ‘Oopsie Daisy’, “Until You Were Gone” and the recent hit with US artist Chris Brown ‘Champion.’

Alongside Chipmunk are the legendary boyband Blue. Following their Eurovision entry, Duncan, Simon, Lee and Anthony return to the live arena performing their classic tracks, all of which spent many weeks in the Top 10.

The evening then culminates in an amazing Spooktastic fireworks display set to your favourite spooky tunes including music from Harry Potter, Fantasia and Thriller.

Gates open at 5.30pm with the stage opening at 6pm and live performances on stage at from 6.15pm before the fireworks at 8.15pm.

Regular ticket prices are £10 for over 16s and £7 for 3-15 year olds. There is no charge for under 3s, although due to the volume of the stage and firework display we would not recommend this show for children under the age of 3. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult – with a maximum of three children per adult.

A limited number of exclusive ‘Golden Circle’ tickets are being made available in an area directly in front of the stage. If you want the best view of the stage and you want to be up close and personal to the fantastic acts you must book now! Tickets are £20 for adults and £17 for 3-15 year olds.

Book tickets at More Music Variety - Heart Sussex Radio 102.4 & 103.5

Thank you for listening! Support a fellow NSC'er and book tickets now (So i can pay the mortgage - thank you please) xxx

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
Its also the last Saturday night of half term - a perfect way to treat your little 'horrors'..!! Prizes for best fancy dress costumes x

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But if it wasnt then I would go to this instead x

Jul 20, 2003
Blue AND Chipmunk!

I'll be elsewhere increasing my chance of getting cancer

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
what a blow was looking forward to seeing blue:dunce:

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
Nothing to do with ticket sales BOF, they are excellent. Its down to circumstances completely out of our control and there is nothing that we can do to change them. I cant and wont go into details about it but I can assure you, after working for 4 months, every day on this event, no one is more pissed off than me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nothing to do with ticket sales BOF, they are excellent. Its down to circumstances completely out of our control and there is nothing that we can do to change them. I cant and wont go into details about it but I can assure you, after working for 4 months, every day on this event, no one is more pissed off than me.

Oh dear. Sorry if I sounded a little callous. Good luck with future events!

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
What an absolute load of ....! This is a football message board, really dont care about some commercial radio pikey festival that's plugging a load of wanna be pop stars!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What an absolute load of ....! This is a football message board, really dont care about some commercial radio pikey festival that's plugging a load of wanna be pop stars!

Hmmm .... with a whole 10 posts from the other side of the world I doubt your word on the matter concerns many !

D

Deleted User X18H

More than likely cancelled because of residents action (not me I live just far away enough and we quite like a firework) complaining about noise, wasn't it due to start at 6pm lots of young familys in that area.

Parking, all the streets around Preston Park are resident permit ( limited pay and display) Preston Park Station would have become deluged, what are we looking at 10,000 plus people, twice as many as would have used it for Withdean.

When it came to it, it just wasn't very well thought through. We had a flyer about from some residents action group challenging the rights to stage the show, mind you they get a petition up if you clear your throat around here after 10:30pm, we are always getting flyers to stop something or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here