Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin perry lies

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Are you sure? Where did you get this information from?

Local radio (6pm news) said the decision will be in about a year (perhaps after next year's general election)

That was down to Norman Baker getting Lewes DC to wind everyone up by delaying the Public Inquiry. I can guarantee that news story is bollocks.

The public inquiry is due to go on for 12 working days. Then it's report time. Then it's decision time. An announcement by the end of April is not unrealistic, although realising how long the rest of this stuff has taken, who knows?

roz said:
I realise that what I'm about to say is probably worthless since I'm likely to be accused of being "too close" to the club.

However, it's precisely because I've worked with Martin Perry on Falmer (and other) stuff that I've been able to form my own opinions and I've nothing to lose by being honest either!

So I can assure all those bellends who think he's not committed or hasn't put 110% into the job that they are wilfully mistaken. But as Easy 10 says, with support like yours I'm amazed he bothers! That he DOES bother is all the more credit to him!

I also have had the privilege of doing some limited work for the Albion with MP and I agree with every word (except the 110% bit..... you can't give more than 100%) but his 100%, from what I have seen, is a deal more than a lot of others' would be !
Won't hear a bad word said about him !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here