Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martial Arts

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In Tae Kwon you have to be training for 3 and a half years maybe longer before they allow you to grade for a black belt.

HampshireSeagulls said:
This happens a lot - especially when a "non-respected" black belt moves up to instructor level. Then again, part of gaining the black belt should involve instructing - but as we know, some people are not instructors, no matter how much they try!

My eldest was at a Kung Fu class (no names, no pack-drill) where the instructor continually turned up late and was concerned only with his lap-dog black belts and their latest visually entertaining but totally useless moves - the lower belts were left to train each other or amuse themselves, which seemed to consist of an ADHD student wielding a staff unsupervised, and non-sashes leaning around the walls of the hall. Any girls that turned up were targetted by the black-belts for "special training", ignoring those that didn't have tits but had been coming for months....! On top of that, he expected payment during school holidays - when I found out that he didn't actually hire the hall! Whenever a student phoned in sick, his first comment was "well, you still need to pay" - not once did he ask what the problem was. Crap, and not a good investment. We get a better return when I hire a squash court and take the pads in for some work with both kids and their mates!

Yep, lot of bullshido out there. The bottom line is if you are happy with what you are doing and you feel it trains you for what you need then carry on. If not then stop paying them.

Yugi.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
i don't have any but 2 of my friends are former muai thai boxing champions (1 was world champion and the other was british champion) both trained in thailand and both are true gentlemen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here