Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille want Adingra

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You could be right, his first season (Hughton’s last), he made some poor decisions in a weak team.
I thought Potter changed it, by giving him more responsibility, positionally. I honestly can’t remember when I thought it clicked for him.
I did think it was season 2, but now you mention it not sure

Two other things. I loved his chant and that smiling dance when we scored or won.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I don’t think we’d sell for less than 40 Shirley. We paid 30+ allegedly for Minteh who is as yet unproven in the PL
I was thinking 25m for Adingra . but fair point, if minteh is worth 30m then Adingra is worth more Than 25.
Generally I would be happy if we sold as I’m not convinced he will get much better. Could be wrong.

Minteh went from one PL team to another PL team which always inflates the price.

Had Minteh gone to a club outside the PL, somewhere like OM, I dare say the price would had been lower.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Reading the Osman interview on the club site I would say Adingra is going nowhere the club rate him highly and rightly so.
It’s going to be interesting if he starts knocking them in and assisting again this season given some of the definitive comments about him on this thread.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
doctor who blink GIF
Yup, the Weeping Angel's is exactly what I was thing of!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here