Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille fans

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Football hooliganism in England is effectively over. The police will round up the Marseille fans and walk them to the ground. You will be 100% safe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The licensed trade have had ‘the letter’ about Marseilles fans. I think it’s only Palace games that come with the same level of caution for pubs etc.

Trouble is very much expected.

I’m hopeful all will go smoothly. We shall see.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rubbish football trouble in England is over, and even more so at the amex, there may be posturing at the station but that will be it

Was referring more to licensed venues in town.
As I say, it’s expected but I’m hopeful there won’t be much going on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rubbish football trouble in England is over, and even more so at the amex, there may be posturing at the station but that will be it
What? Check out the hooligans.net account and see how Leeds are tearing up the championship places again! It’s far from over…Bolton fans have been enjoying themselves too.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not in the lower leagues there has been some major carnage this season.
PL I would probably agree especially around and inside stadiums. The last fight outside the Amex I witnessed was against the massive Wednesday and that was all over before it began.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
What? Check out the hooligans.net account and see how Leeds are tearing up the championship places again! It’s far from over…Bolton fans have been enjoying themselves too.
It’s nothing like the 70s and 80s trouble now is posturing and filming it on their phones

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Wonder how many will bother coming here?

they are already qualified as we are so whoever we both get in then next round will be a decent side.

cant see many making the trip
Think you have missed that the winner of the group goes straight into last 16 in March, whereas runner up goes into last 32 in February with 3rd placed CL teams.

There is therefore still much riding on this game!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Have any landed yet ?
I guess a few might be around tonight terrorising the Christmas revellers out in Brighton
We are doing our bit to make them feel at home, and have covered the centre of Brighton in graffiti to give it that Marseille-style edgy vibe. I hope they won’t feel we’ve overdone it a bit…..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here