Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark my words. Craig Davies is going to be a SUPERSTAR this year

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Realistically then, Portlock, what would be a good season for Davies? What would you expect of him for you to change your opinion?

Genuine question for any of the doubters.

That question's got a lot of scope so to focus it, in terms of goals, I guess 15 for any striker means they've had a good season, assuming he plays the majority if games in full obviously. If he reaches 10 on the same basis that's not bad is it, especially if ? Once again though, and I stress, I hope he does well for us this season (fresh start and all that!) because he's a possibly a rough diamond in need of some polish. :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Only just seen what Spielberg has written about Albions cult hero in waiting. What a mean spirited and totally inaccurate appraisal of last season. As someone else said - 12 points? And Davies would have been largely to blame for us going down? In the words of Mother Teresa - utter scollobs.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is - £20 says he scores 12 or more goals this season (taking Portlock's view of a good season). Come on Spielberg, put your money where your mouth is.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:bounce:

come on Spielberg. You're a betting man. You've studied the form and made your assessment. £20 Davies is a WINNER next season

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would rather have Davies playing than Dickinson.

I reckong 18 goals for Murray.

13 or 14 for Davies - although I wouldn't be surprised if he was used as an impact player off the bench and maybe out wide.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Only just seen what Spielberg has written about Albions cult hero in waiting. What a mean spirited and totally inaccurate appraisal of last season. As someone else said - 12 points? And Davies would have been largely to blame for us going down? In the words of Mother Teresa - utter scollobs.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is - £20 says he scores 12 or more goals this season (taking Portlock's view of a good season). Come on Spielberg, put your money where your mouth is.

I really hope ur right but I cant see our 4th choice striker scoring 12 goals nxt season!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I would rather have Davies playing than Dickinson.

I reckong 18 goals for Murray.

13 or 14 for Davies - although I wouldn't be surprised if he was used as an impact player off the bench and maybe out wide.

And your dislike of Dickinson is based on...

I'm all for Davies and think he will get a fair few but to knock the new bloke before he has even kicked a ball in the stipes is a bit strange

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Your on. Easy Money.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I wonder if the boo-boys will even get their chance.....:lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Given today's Argus, it looks like we're going to lose our superstar....to Yeovil :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here