Votes: 78 60.5%
  • OUT

Votes: 51 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
brightonfan_86 said:
OUT, we'll struggle with in League One with Magoo in charge.

I want him out but we wouldn't struggle, we'd be no lower than 6th place.

I want someone who can progress us further in the Championship, as I don't think McGhee can take us any further.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Most definately in, changing managers is more damaging in the long run. Lets see how he installs bouncebackability in the side next season.

As I've said on a number of times, these polls are nothing more than referendums on the performance of the last game, vaguely interesting but nothing more than that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BensGrandad said:
Keep MM and out BB and DW and let MM bring in who he wants or in fact keep one of the other two if he wants but give him a Christmas present of either a pay rise/bonus or the sack depending on whether or not we are in the top 4 of Div 1.
Why? Is the relationship between Mark McGhee and Bob Booker so SHIT that he can't work with him? Or has it occurred to you that they actually get on very well, possibly better than any assistant manager he has had before? What difference will bringing in someone else have, apart from risk f***ing up the morale within the entire playing and management squad?

:nono:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
Why? Is the relationship between Mark McGhee and Bob Booker so SHIT that he can't work with him? Or has it occurred to you that they actually get on very well, possibly better than any assistant manager he has had before? What difference will bringing in someone else have, apart from risk f***ing up the morale within the entire playing and management squad?

:nono:
Exactly, the whole lot HAVE to go, well pointed out AL.

:clap2:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
London Irish said:
As I've said on a number of times, these polls are nothing more than referendums on the performance of the last game, vaguely interesting but nothing more than that.

If that were the case, wouldn't a result like an away win over Ipswich be reflected in a rather more significant majority than 3-2? There'll always be a number of floaters that can't make up their bloody minds, but the polls seem rather more than you make out.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Trigger said:
Exactly, the whole lot HAVE to go, well pointed out AL.

:clap2:
Oh, behave Simon.

By the way, I was going through my old photos a couple of days ago, and I have found a BRILLIANT one of you at one of the meet-ups. It looks as though you are trying to chat up a tree. Wait till I get it scanned and put on here for a caption competition.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
Oh, behave Simon.

By the way, I was going through my old photos a couple of days ago, and I have found a BRILLIANT one of you at one of the meet-ups. It looks as though you are trying to chat up a tree. Wait till I get it scanned and put on here for a caption competition.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
What do you means looks as though i was trying to chat up a tree?...

I WAS TRYING TO CHAT UP A TREE!!!

:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Out. For not making best use of the Coca-Cola money ( I KNOW CKR had a good game yesterday, and his dad reads this and everything - but he's still crap in the air and none too keen on the physical side) and for not getting in a Gifton Noel-Williams type player MONTHS before he did. Buck's got to stop somewhere.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tom Hark said:
Out. For not making best use of the Coca-Cola money ( I KNOW CKR had a good game yesterday, and his dad reads this and everything - but he's still crap in the air and none too keen on the physical side) and for not getting in a Gifton Noel-Williams type player MONTHS before he did. Buck's got to stop somewhere.

The club were obviously trying to get a GNW type plyer in but our situation meant they couldn't. CKR is a great young player and all players have their faults. I for one am glad MM took a punt with the Coca-Cola money on a player who has great potential and talent rather than a has-been journeyman.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
The club were obviously trying to get a GNW type plyer in but our situation meant they couldn't.

Teams in divisions below us seem to manage it quite easily. Some of them are skint as we are. As McGhee himself says, albeit with hindsight, it's not rocket science.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tom Hark said:
Teams in divisions below us seem to manage it quite easily. Some of them are skint as we are. As McGhee himself says, albeit with hindsight, it's not rocket science.

I'm not saying your wrong but examples?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tom Hark said:

What; like Mark McCammon and Chris Iwelumo?:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here