Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
We have no right to be in this division so let's support the team (and the manager) who are doing the best they can.

What a load of pish.

We have every right to be in this division, simply because we earnt that right to get here by beating other teams and then last season by doing enough to stay here.

It is no wonder things are a bit iffy, if the fans are thinking that we have no right to be in this division.

The simple fact is we have only won 6 games so far in 2005 and that is not good enough. That record suggests that there are issues somewhere.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
What a load of pish.

We have every right to be in this division, simply because we earnt that right to get here by beating other teams and then last season by doing enough to stay here.

It is no wonder things are a bit iffy, if the fans are thinking that we have no right to be in this division.

The simple fact is we have only won 6 games so far in 2005 and that is not good enough. That record suggests that there are issues somewhere.

If you say so.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
What?

You make a statement that is suggesting that we are lucky, no right to be somewhere, even though we are here on merit and then dismiss what somebody else has to say.

How very NSC.

Just cant be bothered to argue.
I'm fed up with all the negativity and when I post my opinion it's automatically disregarded as pish.
Fair enough. Silly me to have an opinion.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
I'm fed up with all the negativity and when I post my opinion it's automatically disregarded as pish.

But in fairness that is exactly what you did to what I said.

But after Saturday I should have learnt opinion and standing up for your mates is bad when Brighton fans are involved.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thing is, McGhee himself has raised the bar. There was a period when he was regularly saying 'this is a sign of how far we have come' when we were disappointed at not getting a win at places like Leicester or going to Burnley hoping for a victory. He feels, or did feel, we are better placed this term. When we are languishing in the bottom 3 are we not allowed to question a few things? Discuss a few items?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:

Yorkie Silly of us to have an opinion that differs from yours.You post negative stuff like we have no right to be in this league for ffs look at Wigan 2nd in the prem.
Dont bother to reply as I cant be bothered to argue:angry:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Yorkie you are spot on, we have no right to be in this league,remember we didn't deserve to come up in the first place (3 dreadful play-off wins) so to be competing still after two years is incredible.
The 4th biggest league in Europe is not to be sniffed at and i'm lucky to be witnessing the best Albion in years trying to stay in it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brixtaan said:
Yorkie you are spot on, we have no right to be in this league,remember we didn't deserve to come up in the first place (3 dreadful play-off wins) so to be competing still after two years is incredible.
The 4th biggest league in Europe is not to be sniffed at and i'm lucky to be witnessing the best Albion in years trying to stay in it.

:)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brixtaan said:

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself ok mate lets get ready for one big party in may when we go down as of course we dont deserve to be in this league:censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself ok mate lets get ready for one big party in may when we go down as of course we dont deserve to be in this league:censored:

What a shame you have to resort to heavy sarcasm to put forward your point of view.

For what it's worth I still have my rose tinted specs on and I think we will stay up.
Forever the optimist.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brixtaan said:

Of course we have a right to be in this division.

We stayed up last season because we had more points than three other teams.

That is like saying Manchester United don't belong in the Premiership as they only just got promoted from the old Second Division in 1975.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
What a shame you have to resort to heavy sarcasm to put forward your point of view.

For what it's worth I still have my rose tinted specs on and I think we will stay up.
Forever the optimist.

I call it wit yorkie:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The question is, will we deserve to be in League 1?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We can stay up, just need a bit of luck which we haven't had yet.

Stoke made us look crap and by heck we were but no-one has totally played us of the park yet.

We must start to stick the ball in the net though.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
Well is was similar - it rhymed :lolol: :lolol:

I want us to stay up more than anything.But we do deserve to be in this league and I feel why are not hitting above our weight.Yorkie isnt that a sign of being postive.I hate the Albion losing so much I did in the 70s 80s 90s (lots of getting upset)but is it so wrong to question MM postion when the team is doing so bad.

WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tubthumper said:
The question is, will we deserve to be in League 1?

Tell you what lets have a poll what league do we deserve to be in:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
I start of Prem and f***ing top of the league

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
I want us to stay up more than anything.But we do deserve to be in this league and I feel why are not hitting above our weight.Yorkie isnt that a sign of being postive.I hate the Albion losing so much I did in the 70s 80s 90s (lots of getting upset)but is it so wrong to question MM postion when the team is doing so bad.

WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP

Ah! That is my whole point. Are we doing so badly? We had a four match unbeaten run. The points are so tight between 23rd and 16th. We knew we were always going to be near the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here