Votes: 81 35.4%
  • Out

Votes: 126 55.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In - yes, we're probably going down, but it's too late now - if he was going to be sacked it should have been in January, but we can't afford it. The Leeds result then saved his bacon.

Never mind, next season could be fun, you never know

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have conceded two freak goals in succesive weeks whilst on top in both games. f***ing depressing but what we need is some GOOD luck. Sacking McGhee would not benefit us in any way imo

With confidence as fragile as ours at the moment and with our weak strikeforce it is inevitably going to affect the way the team play and I really feel for the team and McGhee

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Icy Gull said:
We have conceded two freak goals in succesive weeks whilst on top in both games. f***ing depressing but what we need is some GOOD luck. Sacking McGhee would not benefit us in any way imo

Yes it would, it would make me feel better !

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Yes, but....

"We can't afford to sack him"

"He's got no money"

"We play in an Athlectics Stadium"

None of these wash with me. No manager, in any sport, no matter what the circumstances, should keep his job after winning just 6 games out of a possible 49. It's totally unacceptable. Nearly all of his signings have been utter shite. Malongo, McCammon, Turienzo, Jarrett. So what, he signed Carole and Frutos. We haven't exactly won many games when they've played have we?

MAGOO OUT AND NOW!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He should do the honourable thing and RESIGN, and apologise to all Brighton fans for being such a f***ing CLUELESS clown.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Virgo's Haircut said:
Yes, but....

"We can't afford to sack him"

"He's got no money"

"We play in an Athlectics Stadium"

None of these wash with me. No manager, in any sport, no matter what the circumstances, should keep his job after winning just 6 games out of a possible 49. It's totally unacceptable. Nearly all of his signings have been utter shite. Malongo, McCammon, Turienzo, Jarrett. So what, he signed Carole and Frutos. We haven't exactly won many games when they've played have we?

MAGOO OUT AND NOW!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm too depressed to care. It doesn't matter now anyway, its too late. I doubt a triumverate of Wenger, Mourinho & Fergusson could keep us up now.

Should have gone weeks ago to give someone else a chance to do smoething.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Woodchip said:
7 defeats in a row away from home?? Did I here that right?
Yes.

We should get shot of the tosser, doesn't matter who we get in, anyone with a bit more ability than him. Martin Hinshelwood for example.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
pasty said:
I'm too depressed to care. It doesn't matter now anyway, its too late. I doubt a triumverate of Wenger, Mourinho & Fergusson could keep us up now.

Should have gone weeks ago to give someone else a chance to do smoething.
We clearly can still stay up though, we have a decent squad, we are only 5 points adrift and the other teams are as bad as us. WE can still say up. He just needs to f*** off and give uis a chance.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
We're doomed to relegation already, but I'd like to see McGhee go so that we can rebuild for next season.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
he should be paying us for the shit job he's done this season walk now mcgoo walk now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here