Mark McGhee expects to keep his job if we go down

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
And quite rightly

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually I don't. I can't see what good it would do but nothing would surprise me.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree (here we go again - round and round in circles)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Roll up roll up, MGhee out thread!:yawn:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope he does keep his job. However , I would like another fans forum though so questions can be put to him and Dick Knight. We arn't told enough any more

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yeh, I agree he's done a tremendous job. How many wins is it again? :wave: Mcghee

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mark McGhee's Blue & White Army

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm sure he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't fear it may be coming true

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brixtaan said:

Featuring RM too-now that's a shocker.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
He will stay next season, but yes a fans forum is needed but i bet old Dickie will be keeping his head down at the moment.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Brixtaan said:

:lolol: S HIT i've spelt it wrong! Today of all days:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
He will stay next season, but yes a fans forum is needed but i bet old Dickie will be keeping his head down at the moment.

Can you please explain why you are so anti Dick Knight?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I see he has found a few others to blame.

So is it Lewes DC fault he plays people out of position? Is it Lewes DC's fault he has fallen out with some people? Is it Lewes DC's fault he has not replaced key players? Is it Lewes DC's fault that transfer money has not be wisely used? Is it Lewes DC's fault he had no plan B on Saturday? Is it Lewes DC's fault that his current system is not work.

Sits back....

McGhee speaks out
by Andy Naylor

Mark McGhee claimed today it would be "outrageous" for Albion to sack him if they are relegated.

The Seagulls' manager insists the job he is doing, under unique pressures, warrants the tacit support he is receiving from the majority of fans.

He says critics should be pointing the finger at Lewes District Council for delaying the Falmer stadium plans, rather than at him or chairman Dick Knight.

Albion go to Plymouth tomorrow in the Championship relegation zone, five points adrift of safety with ten games to go, following five defeats on the trot and seven away defeats in succession.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Uncle Buck said:
I see he has found a few others to blame.

So is it Lewes DC fault he plays people out of position? Is it Lewes DC's fault he has fallen out with some people? Is it Lewes DC's fault he has not replaced key players? Is it Lewes DC's fault that transfer money has not be wisely used? Is it Lewes DC's fault he had no plan B on Saturday? Is it Lewes DC's fault that his current system is not work.

Sits back....

You are so monotonous and boring. He is clearly saying that we are in a unique situation which is undeniable and that he is working under different circumstances to other managers. Did you see him claim to be perfect?

Personally I think it would be a big mistake to sack Mark McGhee if we go down and believe that Dick Knight realises that. Just because I support Mark McGhee does not mean I agree with everything he says/does. However you pick up on everythig he says/does even if it was right and never admit that he may have done well in the past or gets a decision right now.

Do you not realise how much time you spend going on about the same thing. Anti McGhee people claim that his supporters go on about the clubs problems eg. wages, ground etc but the anti crowd are equally boring. Why not support the team instead of moaning about everything?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
Can you please explain why you are so anti Dick Knight?

I'm not Anti Dick Knight in respect of what he is trying to do and has done for club, I realise without him i'd be supporting Palace or Pompey ;) as the albion wouldn't exist.

However my one main gripe is he tends to disapear when things get tough, i admit i'm no fan of Mcghee ( just don't like jhow he appears to manage people) but i feel DK as kept rather quiet whilst Mcghee comes in for the stick a Chairman should stand behind his boss if he wants to keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here