Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mark farren

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Personally I would be a lot happier if he was looking at a central midfield player or a defender.

We don't have any trouble scoring goals but we could really do with someone/anyone who could stem the flow at the other end.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Personally I would be a lot happier if he was looking at a central midfield player or a defender.

We don't have any trouble scoring goals but we could really do with someone/anyone who could stem the flow at the other end.

Are 724 midfielders and defenders on our books not enough for you then?? :jester:

I think a striker is the exact area we should be looking at. Murray and Forster both not fully fit, Fleetwood is our only option, and he is gone by the end of the year

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I agree we have a lot of midfield players and defenders on our books but sadly quite a few are not good enough as we found out on Saturday when the loan players were missing from central midfield.

In a perfect world I would love us to sign another striker but I just think we have other priorities.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Are 724 midfielders and defenders on our books not enough for you then?? :jester:

I think a striker is the exact area we should be looking at. Murray and Forster both not fully fit, Fleetwood is our only option, and he is gone by the end of the year

Not ONE of the central midfielders on our books is good enough, IMHO... did you watch El-Bad and Thomson's woeful effort last game? The number of midfielders we have is irrelevant! :jester:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
PS. We need a 3rd good striker too!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Virgs should be playing CD, IMHO...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Farren's season ends today - just scored his penalty in the shootout for the FAI Cup Final; as well as getting the league's Golden Boot (23 goals).

Derry are likely to want to hold on to him but they are also having to let a few players go for financial reasons. He could be a free agent tomorrow morning...

edit: And Derry have just lost the Cup Final too, so thats a pay day down for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here