Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Duggan "Lawfully Killed" According to Jurors

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Lest we forget

The first inquest into the 96 returned a verdict of "accidental death".

Why?

Because the police conspired to change their own and other statements to cover-up their criminal incompetence.

Just saying...................................

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A friend of Duggan has just stated on an anonymous BBC interview that the people of Tottenham just want "Peace, Happiness and the Truth". Does he think that being a career criminal and carrying a firearm is encompassed by that ethos? And why was he being interviewed with his face blurred out?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A friend of Duggan has just stated on an anonymous BBC interview that the people of Tottenham just want "Peace, Happiness and the Truth". Does he think that being a career criminal and carrying a firearm is encompassed by that ethos? And why was he being interviewed with his face blurred out?

Was that the same guy complaining that disinformation from the Police led to the riots and then went on to comment that a wife lost a husband. He wasn't married. Just shows how easy it is to slip up!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
lol. What I did laugh at was when she was interviewed and she said the doctor has given her Valium, really! Bet she takes all kind of drugs and when she said that I laughed, does she really think people are so gullible :lolol:

Yeah I bet she faked those tears, bet she didn't even care that her son had died. Bitch huh.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Yeah I bet she faked those tears, bet she didn't even care that her son had died. Bitch huh.

Hmm but had she been a better mother she would have brought up her son to be instilled with a sense of what is right and wrong and how to live the life of a law abiding citizen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I doubt legal aid would be able to provide a solicitor good enough to bring this to a civil action. Even if they could, when they inevitably lose the case who is going to stump up the costs and damages? Nope, if I were them I'd chalk this one up to experience and move on.

Yeah chalk this one up to experience and move on. Next time one of their family members is shot by the police they'll have the experience of this one to call on. Move on right.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

More like the scum family are gutted they couldn't sue the police for a few quid. I have no sympathy for her and her family or friends as they are all crooks and thugs. Look at the victims best friends, one is sentenced to life for Murder and the other got convicted for attempted murder. Bloody scum the lot of them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah chalk this one up to experience and move on. Next time one of their family members is shot by the police they'll have the experience of this one to call on. Move on right.

Well quite, perhaps she could raise the others not to carry guns around and lessen the likelihood of them getting shot altogether?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hmm but had she been a better mother she would have brought up her son to be instilled with a sense of what is right and wrong and how to live the life of a law abiding citizen.

I know plenty of good people with high moral values whose children have been wrong uns. That is down here with all the advantages of coming from leafy, affluent Sussex. Growing up on places like the Broadwater Farm, Tottenham is a different world. You can install all the values you want into your kids in these areas but it may not matter one iota in the long run.
I must add I know nothing about Mark Duggans mother btw.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
More like the scum family are gutted they couldn't sue the police for a few quid. I have no sympathy for her and her family or friends as they are all crooks and thugs. Look at the victims best friends, one is sentenced to life for Murder and the other got convicted for attempted murder. Bloody scum the lot of them.

Have you ever taken illegal drugs Footsoldier ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Duggan illegally carried a gun, and paid the ultimate price for this. Unless he was completely dim, he would have known the risks in this country of doing so, and so this was his call.
The "lovely person" the family knew, was in reality a coward, criminal and low life.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well quite, perhaps she could raise the others not to carry guns around and lessen the likelihood of them getting shot altogether?

Good point. I've brought all my kids up not to be Brazillian electricians and travel on the underground or to carry a chair leg during the hours of darkness or to get pissed and wander passed any psychopathic riot police during a nearby demonstration.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good point. I've brought all my kids up not to be Brazillian electricians and travel on the underground or to carry a chair leg during the hours of darkness or to get pissed and wander passed any psychopathic riot police during a nearby demonstration.

Right, well, keep up the good work.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes, Ecstasy, Cocaine, weed, Yaba in my youth but I work and pay my taxes and don't carry a gun or shoot people or sell illegal drugs and don't hang around with murdering scum.

You cannot be that naive Footsoldier can you ?
I'm not having a go because you have admitted to the drugs thing but if you don't know the full story then it would be pointless continuing this wouldn't it. Who do you think control the trade ? Well in the big cities I know who do, the police know who do and they know what happens between rival gangs and the guns that will inevitably come with that. Mark Duggin was no angel I'm not disputing that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You cannot be that naive Footsoldier can you ?
I'm not having a go because you have admitted to the drugs thing but if you don't know the full story then it would be pointless continuing this wouldn't it. Who do you think control the trade ? Well in the big cities I know who do, the police know who do and they know what happens between rival gangs and the guns that will inevitably come with that. Mark Duggin was no angel I'm not disputing that.

London's better off without him. One less gun-carrying coward.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
London's better off without him. One less gun-carrying coward.

Probably. If only it was just gun-carrying cowards that got killed by the police before they closed ranks and fed the public and the press with all manner of bullshit then I'd maybe even be inclined to agree with you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And I promise I'll never let the evil childhater from NSC come near them.

I do have a slight aversion to gun toting maniacs I'm not sure that makes me a childhater? I love kids, have many nieces and nephews and friends children that I love to bits. I like 'em. I like sharks too. I don't have any of those either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here