Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Monkeys!

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just been announced, it's Mario v Bex in the next public vote.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Oh Mario won't go he has a huge fan base, he's been on Ant and Dec saturday night take away, and on itv, a fan base that registers in all areas of the nation.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That Mario geezer is a f***ing condascending PENARSE who is clearly trying FAR too hard and has done all his life to be liked without realising that you have to be sincere in order for people to trust you. I bet he's got NO friends, hence the need to bulk himself up like some kind of beefcake TOSSBAG in order to have a sense of fulfilment in his otherwise empty existence.

What a cock.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
That Mario geezer is a f***ing condascending PENARSE who is clearly trying FAR too hard and has done all his life to be liked without realising that you have to be sincere in order for people to trust you. I bet he's got NO friends, hence the need to bulk himself up like some kind of beefcake TOSSBAG in order to have a sense of fulfilment in his otherwise empty existence.

What a cock.

Absolutely SPOT-ON Max.

He even talks to his BIRD as if she was one of his employees and when him and Luke get together, it's like 2 old women chattering over the garden fence. He is a complete DULLARD with absolutely no personality. He always comes out with criticism of people behaving badly but he was the one who SABOTAGED the pizzas the other night. Hypocritical TWAT

Mario HAS to go, if only to see his face when he realises that his 'Fan Club' have been unable to save him. It will also WRECK the balance of the house. Luke will have no-one to gossip with and Lisa will be completely LOST.

Rebecca is an irritating pain in the arse but ultimately harmless. I think people want her in. Her interplay with Luke is quite entertaining.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
uses mikey and luke so he can persuade him into agrreing with him and then luke is the biggest shit stirer ever

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Luke would probably be alright if Rebecca and Mario wern't in the house, he worships them both; Rebecca because; he's probably never hit witha girl before so loves the attention he's getting from her and Mario because; he gives him a male bitching partner who isn't his age so doesnt feel envious about his size.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here