• Total voters

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
i also dont like momo his afro pisses me off get a fukin haircut

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
That Mario geezer is a f***ing condascending PENARSE who is clearly trying FAR too hard and has done all his life to be liked without realising that you have to be sincere in order for people to trust you. I bet he's got NO friends, hence the need to bulk himself up like some kind of beefcake TOSSBAG in order to have a sense of fulfilment in his otherwise empty existence.

What a cock.

See you at the gym later. :thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...don't think you will have to wait too long for your wish to be satisfied...would one this week and one next suffice?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SHAUN ( to give him his ACTUAL name) is a 100% tosser. Him out, please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
who the f*** calls themselves 'mario' when they're not EVEN italian

i bet he calls himself the 'italian stallion' or something

what a TIT

Indeed. His real name is Shaun Astbury, but he obviously feels that 'Mario Marconi' makes him seem somehow more 'interesting'. He's never even BEEN to Italy!

He is, as you so accurately point out, a TIT.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yet another excellent example of cuntery last night. That Luke kiddie is right PISSING me off too, what a little RUNT.

Rex is gonna win I reckon, or that Stu geezer.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Absolutely SPOT-ON Max.

He even talks to his BIRD as if she was one of his employees and when him and Luke get together, it's like 2 old women chattering over the garden fence. He is a complete DULLARD with absolutely no personality. He always comes out with criticism of people behaving badly but he was the one who SABOTAGED the pizzas the other night. Hypocritical TWAT

Mario HAS to go, if only to see his face when he realises that his 'Fan Club' have been unable to save him. It will also WRECK the balance of the house. Luke will have no-one to gossip with and Lisa will be completely LOST.

Rebecca is an irritating pain in the arse but ultimately harmless. I think people want her in. Her interplay with Luke is quite entertaining.

Completely agree. He's such a hypocrite!! I cannot possibly see what Lisa sees in him, he's absolutely vile. As you rightly said, he complains about other people doing certain things, but him - it's fine! Last night he was unneccasarily mean to Belinda, did it just to show off.

I dislike both them!! I think 'Mario' will go because, unbelieveably I think more people like Bex.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Completely agree. He's such a hypocrite!! I cannot possibly see what Lisa sees in him, he's absolutely vile. As you rightly said, he complains about other people doing certain things, but him - it's fine! Last night he was unneccasarily mean to Belinda, did it just to show off.

I dislike both them!! I think 'Mario' will go because, unbelieveably I think more people like Bex.

That stuff with Belinda last night was completely OTT.

He was totally out of order. It's interesting that it seems as though Big Brother are doing their very best to show Mario in as bad a light as possible leading up to Friday..

Almost as if they know that by getting rid of him, the dynamic of the house will be disturbed much more than if Bex went.

It's great stuff - I love watching people, even if it is in a highly manufactured environment like the BB house.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Mario has been a magistrate you know! He must be one of the most self-deluded individuals I have ever had the misfortune to witness. He's a bit like David Brent meets Desperate Dan. Bex although a little bit annoying sometimes is good fun and should stay.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's interesting that it seems as though Big Brother are doing their very best to show Mario in as bad a light as possible leading up to Friday..

To be honest Bex is just young and quite forthright, Mario is a digusting example of a man who seems to have control over that dumb **** of a girlfriend he's got. I think Bex would be alright if that runt Luke stopped winding her up.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
That stuff with Belinda last night was completely OTT.

He was totally out of order. It's interesting that it seems as though Big Brother are doing their very best to show Mario in as bad a light as possible leading up to Friday..

Almost as if they know that by getting rid of him, the dynamic of the house will be disturbed much more than if Bex went.

It's great stuff - I love watching people, even if it is in a highly manufactured environment like the BB house.

It was wasn't it, he almost did it to show off.

Yeah, I thought that. They're showing all his bad bits.. Ah, I first read your post as though BB want him out, but what you're saying is you think they'd prefer it if Bex went. They've got so wrong with a lot of the mates this year.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Can't decide tbh! But I'm pretty sure MARIO is going to be evicted.

Bex is very subtle though isn't she, not playing a game, there she was snogging Luke's face off last night, the night before her potential eviction! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here