Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Margaret Thatcher

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It would be worth more if the scruffy twat tidied up the fridges in his front garden.

If it wasn't dark, I'd show you a picture of my nextdoor neighbours garden, It must knock 10% off the price of mine.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Maggie and Ronnie - remember ? The US invaded Grenada , a caribbean island part of the British Commonwealth and we did nothing. Although Blair was Bush's poodle , Thatcher was more like Reagan's rottweiler. When she dies there will be street parties and much jubilation.

Comparing a short military intervention to the occupation of Iraq; yeah right. :rolleyes:
Thanks for informing me that Grenada was in the Commonwealth though, I wasn't aware of that. Did they find any WMD?
As for the last remark, I would bet there won't be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What ? A bit like people saying they live in Rottingdean but their house is over the border in Saltdean ? :ohmy:

My wifes sister's husbands Dad did that and they renamed it Rottingdean Heights - pissing snobs :censored::censored:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Comparing a short military intervention to the occupation of Iraq; yeah right. :rolleyes:
Thanks for informing me that Grenada was in the Commonwealth though, I wasn't aware of that. Did they find any WMD?
As for the last remark, I would bet there won't be.

As for your last remark......your are welcome to join my Maggie's Gone party. You can have a drink on me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wifes sister's husbands Dad did that and they renamed it Rottingdean Heights - pissing snobs :censored::censored:

I used to get annoyed when a mate who lived in Watford used to say he lived in London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here