Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for the flag. Unexpectedly early report.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, as promised the report. I will explain why it is cut short later.

Arrived at station at 11.40am. On the station forecourt was a group of about 50+ people. Men, women, children and teenagers and I'm sorry to say all of them very intimidating. I would not want to have been a visitor getting off the train this morning. It really was like a scene from This Is England.

Most were shaven headed, drinking cans of beer and posing for photographs with the George Cross. Some were in full Skins regalia and unfortunately their appearance did nothing to disuade me that they are all exactly what we were thought they were going to be and the same goes for the motive behind the march.

Surprisingly, what I think were decorated Ghurkas were leading the march. Very strange.

At 12, just as it started to spit with rain the march set off down Queens Road. I had been reluctant to take pictures or film beforehand as I thought it would draw aggression. However I began to film them as they began chanting such things as

"Im English, I'm English Im H-A-P-P-Y, " etc and "We want England back, We want England back".

At his point the worst thing I saw of the day was a group in the centre of the march Sig Heiling photographers. Several marchers followed suit until a bout 6 of them were marching and sig heiling. Shocking.

Onlookers were visibly disgusted.

I got to the Quadrant pub (I was following at a distance as I did not want to be perceived as being a part of this) and was approached by two Police Officers. Very polite they were I have to say and professional. They ID'd me, ran a PNC check and explained that it draws aggression and they wanted to check I was not from an opposing faction. As polite as they were I found the whole incident very unpleasant.

As you can understand I then stopped following the march and left them all to it.

A thoroughly unpleasant experience and I regret even bothering to turn up.

I suggest Das Reich should be ignored at all costs.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thanks for the report - interesting, but unsurprising. What IS it with the German thing?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Those are the sort of people who are dragging this country down.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The thing I don't get is all the Nazi salutes and sieg heil one minute, then German bashing the next...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thanks for being arsed to go up there & for posting your observations Nibble. Not a very good turn out for 'The Master Race' was it? No suprise there then. Absolute scum of the earth the lot of 'em.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Thats funny, I made an appearance for about 20 minutes and saw no intimidation at all.

Nibbles report is true up to the point he mentions "On the station forecourt was a group of about 50+ people. Men, women, children and teenagers". After that we seem to have been at two very different marches.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Thats funny, I made an appearance for about 20 minutes and saw no intimidation at all.

Nibbles report is true up to the point he mentions "On the station forecourt was a group of about 50+ people. Men, women, children and teenagers". After that we seem to have been at two very different marches.

But were you a person there to observe the march as an impartial? Or where you there to take part in the march?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I find it rather amusing that some of them were in full'skins' gear.

Don't they realise that that was hi-jacked by the gays some years back? Still, might draw some unwanted attention!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Chez - you post alongside Das Reich again and again and there are many posts you have made agreeing with him/her on all sorts of threads around this topic.

You clearly agree with him/her and you appear to be of a similar persuasion. It's not very plausible that you come on here and report the march when we know how partial your view is.

It might help if Nibble could post some pictures - and your observations about the charming little group of patriots would have some context.

Nice work Nibble - thanks for the report.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Chez - you post alongside Das Reich again and again and there are many posts you have made agreeing with him/her on all sorts of threads around this topic.

You clearly agree with him/her and you appear to be of a similar persuasion. It's not very plausible that you come on here and report the march when we know how partial your view is.

It might help if Nibble could post some pictures - and your observations about the charming little group of patriots would have some context.

Nice work Nibble - thanks for the report.

Yes, I do agree with him on certain things. This march however, i don't know enough about to lean either way so am impartial.

That said the people that have posted on this thread are totally against what Das Reich posts and due to that may have a slightly less impartial view so until as you say, evidence is produced regarding the attendees maybe we should hold fire on the insults about them.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes, I do agree with him on certain things. This march however, i don't know enough about to lean either way so am impartial.

That said the people that have posted on this thread are totally against what Das Reich posts and due to that may have a slightly less impartial view so until as you say, evidence is produced regarding the attendees maybe we should hold fire on the insults about them.

I don't need the evidence to be honest, Nibble reported people throwing Nazi salutes, end of story for me....those types are beyond insults frankly...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

I don't recall making any insults about them. Last time I heard, being a patriot is a compliment. I consider myself a patriot and we are told that they attended the march in this light.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here