Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
@%1;

I think Chelsea took the north. I remember it being carnage
No, they were given most of the NS for that particular game, the one where they came on pitch and trashed goalposts.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Every time I see this thread has a reply, I'm hoping its more news, instead it's about the north stand being overrun. Can we not have a separate thread about that?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Marked John Barnes out of the game.

That isn't how I remember it. I remember him giving Barnes 20 yards of space and yet somehow giving him nothing. He certainly closed him down magnificently but I definitely remember as by means other than marking him tightly.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That isn't how I remember it. I remember him giving Barnes 20 yards of space and yet somehow giving him nothing. He certainly closed him down magnificently but I definitely remember as by means other than marking him tightly.

Depends if you’re taking my comment literally. I certainly don’t recall Crumps giving Barnes anything like 20 yards either, and he was on him as soon as he received the ball.

Regardless of the above, we hopefully can agree Crumps was magnificent and gave Barnes next to nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here