Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The day the north stand shat it and fled. Not that I blame them

The Leeds game? Leeds fans pushed the fence over and got on the pitch, but the North stand didn't flee, I am sure some would have left, but a large number were trying to meet the Leeds fans, (shake hands, wish them all the best in the hunt for promotion etc.) if you were in another stand you would have seen the crowd move back from the pitch, but that was Police swinging Truncheons pushing them back.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ah the good old days????

I do “get” the adrenalin rush but let’s hope it never comes back.
I was in the crowd as a neutral at Birmingham City when Leeds fans pushed over a wall and killed a fan underneath it. Big it up all you like but I’ll take the modern anaesthetised version over a return to that any day

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Liking the fact there has been nothing new on social media for a couple of days now………..BHA recruitment process in full swing perhaps (ie a stern STFU to all involved) :)

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I must have nodded off when that happened, the only time I can remember the North being overrun was in a pre season friendly v Spuds
Arsenal League Cup game?
WHU under old roof.. not sure of year.
Spurs game that started the fence building.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Liking the fact there has been nothing new on social media for a couple of days now………..BHA recruitment process in full swing perhaps (ie a stern STFU to all involved) :)
Yes there has, Instagram updating regularly still and so has twitter.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes there has, Instagram updating regularly still and so has twitter.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

There's a few things by extension (mostly re Jankto signing for Getafe as a likely replacement) on Twitter but the rest of the stuff in the last couple of days looks like rehashed/retweeted stuff from earlier.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

There's been several stories about this in the last few days and these have been reflected on social media as long ago as yesterday. Nearly all from Spain side.
It was The Argus lead Brighton story earlier in the week. with Brian Owen reporting "Some close followers of Getafe believe he will be leaving this week". He'd earlier reported that it was "still on" and that Brighton were favourites to sign him.
This tweet from a spanish journalist reporting that the transfer was imminent was yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's been several stories about this in the last few days and these have been reflected on social media as long ago as yesterday. Nearly all from Spain side.
It was The Argus lead Brighton story earlier in the week.

Got any decent links ? Nothing significant since 17th that I can see

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Arsenal League Cup game was proper nasty.
Albion fans couldn't run away fast enough.

I'd love to take the 'boyz' who sent 2 hours goading Burnley fans, from a safe distance, last Saturday and transplant them into the North Stand that night.

I was only a youngster in the North West but that was plenty close enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here