Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Many of you will be pleased to hear I have been approached re some WORK in the New ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User X18H

..Year . It is only 5 days (not concurrent) Letters Of Credit !!

I am considering the offer how ever I knew a lot of the morning train times had changed but, the evening ones are well f***ed up it seems the 1732 LBridge to PPARK/HOVE is now the 1742 and chugs in to PP at 1848 but most alarmingly the 1803 LBridge - Brighton is now the 1757 anything else I should know about evening London Bridge Brighton and Hove trains.......cheers

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

I am considering the offer how ever I knew a lot of the morning train times had changed but, the evening ones are well f***ed up it seems the 1732 LBridge to PPARK/HOVE is now the 1742 and chugs in to PP at 1848 but most alarmingly the 1803 LBridge - Brighton is now the 1757 anything else I should know about evening London Bridge Brighton and Hove trains.......cheers

So you're asking the people you were LAUGHING at a couple of weeks ago?

:thud: :thud: :thud:

D

Deleted User X18H

Can I have LARGE fries with that please Tim?
I had a bet myself a bowl of coco pops that would happen and a side bet it would be you Woss. So I will have some Cornish marmalade toast as well.

Oh No Gherkins either?? Although it is actually opposite the Gherkin

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Talent will ALWAYS be in Demand Tim don't forget that. Well done mate :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not really mate but I am pleased for you.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

yes, the 17:32 is now 17:42 which is a bit of a pain. The early one at 16:53 is now 16:57 and the late one at 18:15 is now 18:12. Not sure about the Brighton ones but I gather Brighton to LB is now much worse than before as they go via Redhill, I'm told.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing

Have you got a job writing letters???

Bit of a pain in the arse they not concurrent though as you won't be able to get a season ticket so travel will cost more

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm pleased as it might reduce the amount of drivel on here.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I thought the new timetable would work out rather nicely for me, and it will if they ever manage to get it working. Since the change my trains haven't been on time once. Until they work it out you might need to use an earlier train than you think.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

f*** off you prick

Attachments

• DSC01047.JPG
    DSC01047.JPG
    569 KB · Views: 439

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here