Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure v Scummy Boro

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Fans negativity does have an effect on a players performance; confidence can be drained out of them by continuously being labelled as 'shit' or 'not even a footballer'. It's even worse when they move to a new club and instead of having a new start they're followed 'fans' negativity from ther previous club telling fans of the new club that they are shit.
Yes, of course he needs to win them over. But why do some knobs have to make it harder?

Unfortunately, right or wrong, this is what he will have to handle for being an extremely well paid PROFESSIONAL footballer. If he wants others to take him seriously he needs to start taking himself seriously. I would imagine that most on here want him to score goals and be a success but are constantly frustrated by his perceived attitude and failure to grasp his very fortunate position with both hands. A true professional will not be concerned what a fans forum says and if this effects his on field performances than he is not a professional.
This forum is here to discuss the club and team and offer opinion on players etc. Ultimately our opinion carry no weight at all as the only opinion that matters is that of the club and their management. Nothing that is said on here will ever influence a players career and the ‘knobs’ that you call some fellow fans are mainly just frustrated at AC and his wasted opportunity!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Having watched Cameroon v Egypt from start to finish yesterday, and now this, I'd have been better off watching paint dry.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Unfortunately, right or wrong, this is what he will have to handle for being an extremely well paid PROFESSIONAL footballer. If he wants others to take him seriously he needs to start taking himself seriously. I would imagine that most on here want him to score goals and be a success but are constantly frustrated by his perceived attitude and failure to grasp his very fortunate position with both hands. A true professional will not be concerned what a fans forum says and if this effects his on field performances than he is not a professional.
This forum is here to discuss the club and team and offer opinion on players etc. Ultimately our opinion carry no weight at all as the only opinion that matters is that of the club and their management. Nothing that is said on here will ever influence a players career and the ‘knobs’ that you call some fellow fans are mainly just frustrated at AC and his wasted opportunity!
:shrug: Good night.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Damage already done mate.

Lovely flick by Connolly just then, getting right in the right place - United keeper just managed to deflect it with his arm. Narrative from some: 'Connolly fails to score again'.

He went straight from that to defending by his own corner flag too and forced Maguire into an error putting the ball out of play for a Boro throw.

Come on Aaron

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm old enough to remember when Man United were good.

I'm old enough to remember when the United fans made a noise win, lose or draw.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Geez - I really hope he doesn't take a pen. and miss! That would make his remaining time at 'Boro just impossibly toxic.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The goals seem to be flying in now.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If Connelly steps up for this last penalty it'll be very nervy indeed.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If he has to take the last one that is such pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here