Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure v Scummy Boro

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Connelly must be as shithouse for Boro as he was for us as still not been put on with 10 mins to go!

Yes, and my guess is that Middlesbrough opinions have to some extent been influenced by seeing the scorn for Connolly put out by some on NSC. Never mind, eh?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Nope…….probably not helped by so many knob-end Albion fans telling them he was shite before he’d even got there. Wilder has already had to publicly defend him

To be fair, what the our fans say shouldn’t come into it. I guess he hasn’t endeared himself to his new team! Really think this was his big chance and appears he is letting it slip by!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair, what the our fans say shouldn’t come into it. I guess he hasn’t endeared himself to his new team! Really think this was his big chance and appears he is letting it slip by!

It shouldn’t, but if you’re a Boro fan and all you see online is our fans slagging him off, the agenda is very firmly set. He’s on a hiding to nothing.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yes, and my guess is that Middlesbrough opinions have to some extent been influenced by seeing the scorn for Connolly put out by some on NSC. Never mind, eh?

Don’t think anything that is said on here would influence a professional football club to be honest. They wouldn’t have signed him if that was the case. He has had the chance to start again and seems he hasn’t taken it yet! I fear he never will!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t think anything that is said on hear would influence a professional football club to be honest. They would have signed him if that was the case. He has had the chance to start again and seems he hasn’t taken it yet! I fear he never will!

It’s influenced the fans, not the club.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
AC vs Maguire and Jones...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don’t think anything that is said on here would influence a professional football club to be honest. They wouldn’t have signed him if that was the case. He has had the chance to start again and seems he hasn’t taken it yet! I fear he never will!

Fans - I said fans; not 'a professional football club'. Wilder has already had to come out and defend him against the abuse he's had, fuelled by the waves of negativity from some on the Brighton side, and by the fact that, shockingly, in about 200 minutes of Championship football he hasn't scored yet.
For many fans he'd failed before he even started because of the perceived reputation that he came with. Yes, he has got a tough job on to re-establish himself. Nothing like making it even harder, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here