Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mansfield fans asking for our support in 'Haslam Out' protest on Saturday

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
To Yorkie,
It would be great if you could pick up our T shirts - please can you get 3 in the largest sizes possible - to wear over clothes! I'm not really that fat! Can you ring or text me on the following number 07905086532, so that we can arrange times/spot outside Withers. Cheers
Nige

Jan 2, 2008
We have been advised by the club that they would prefer us to keep the vinyl Haslam out placards in our end which is a pity because a local printer turned up this morning with 200 he had made overnight after hearing about the offers from Brighton fans!!!
Anyway that will mean 1 between 2 in our end and that we will give Brighton fans the vinyl banners to hold up as well as the T shirts. They are all non libellous but do stress the point that the club is for sale and that he only paid one pound for it.

Good news today though! Three consortia have announced that they are hoping to put in bids this month - most enouraging is the fact that one of them looks to be both genuine and cash rich enough to do it whilst another is a failed bid by a group of Aussies who run soccer school who have added Mansfield money and businessmen to their bid. Here's hoping!

Jan 2, 2008
Leaving tonight so thank you all for welcome on this site and in anticipation your support tomorrow.
We may be small in number but I hope that we will be loud in voice (whether those voices will carry the quarter mile to the pitch we are yet to find out.)

For those of you picking up shirts or banners look out for the fat, bald bloke with a goatee beard and his 6'4 mate.

Best wishes

Will

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We have been advised by the club that they would prefer us to keep the vinyl Haslam out placards in our end which is a pity because a local printer turned up this morning with 200 he had made overnight after hearing about the offers from Brighton fans!!!
Anyway that will mean 1 between 2 in our end and that we will give Brighton fans the vinyl banners to hold up as well as the T shirts. They are all non libellous but do stress the point that the club is for sale and that he only paid one pound for it.

Good news today though! Three consortia have announced that they are hoping to put in bids this month - most enouraging is the fact that one of them looks to be both genuine and cash rich enough to do it whilst another is a failed bid by a group of Aussies who run soccer school who have added Mansfield money and businessmen to their bid. Here's hoping!

I hope to be in the Star before and/or after the game.

Pointless me grabbing a T-shirt (I sit nowhere near the intended T-shirt wearers), but I will be supporting your cause.

Good luck.

Jan 2, 2008
It has taken me since getting home last night to get onto this site to thank all of you for the support you gave us.

i now anticipate being sued for fraud after telling you what we would be like. There were players on that pitch for us yesterday who have been lazy and poor for the whole season and then played like world beaters yesterday. In fairness we do play better against a team that likes to play football rather than hoof.

The support that Brighton fans have given to the mansfield fans over the last week has been so important. We have given so much energy by the fac that you were prepared to wear our T shirts, put up our banners and shout for us and we now need to regroup and push on from here.

The very best wishes in all of your endeavours in the league and with Falmer and if any of you are in the east midlands please get in touch with us. You will certainly receive a very warm welcome from those of in the SFFC.

Will Lord

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It has taken me since getting home last night to get onto this site to thank all of you for the support you gave us.

i now anticipate being sued for fraud after telling you what we would be like. There were players on that pitch for us yesterday who have been lazy and poor for the whole season and then played like world beaters yesterday. In fairness we do play better against a team that likes to play football rather than hoof.

The support that Brighton fans have given to the mansfield fans over the last week has been so important. We have given so much energy by the fac that you were prepared to wear our T shirts, put up our banners and shout for us and we now need to regroup and push on from here.

The very best wishes in all of your endeavours in the league and with Falmer and if any of you are in the east midlands please get in touch with us. You will certainly receive a very warm welcome from those of in the SFFC.

Will Lord

haslamfp2.jpg

we want HASLAM OUT

Jan 3, 2008
Hi there once again many thanks for all your help yesterday.
Dont worry we are in shock as much as you.

Most of us are saying we could of done with out this win, I can see Haslam rubbing his hands together already, well here's hoping for Southend ,Havant or any lower league team in the draw.

All the best of luck for rest of the season.

ps heres some photos that got took of the banners.

http://sffcpics.myphotoalbum.com/

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22526365@N07/

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good pics, thanks.

Jan 2, 2008
That was with the highest zoom on. At one stage there were four of us watching the game through our cameras when you were attaicking at the end about a quarter of a mile away from us.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope you got your banner back ok. One of the stewards kindly walked across to your end to take it back to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here