Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Cost ourselves with a few sloppy minutes. A real shame as 11v11 I’d have fancied us to score. Poor from Dunk but I thought Webster would’ve blocked the shot, he is very quick. A goal scoring opportunity, yes. A clear one? If it didn’t look clear to the ref on the first take, then it shouldn’t be overturned.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We played really well - two mistakes and we pay for it. (Dunk isn’t playing as well as Burn was)

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
The only thing worse than manure was Andy Townsend's sh@te analysis!! Bobby makes an awesome save from Ronaldo and his comment is "should have saved that" Useless A HOLE, and baying for the sending off!!!
If that had been Maguire on Neal would the same decision have been made????? just asking!!
The Albion made them look ordinary great performance from them and the away supporters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

What do you mean grow up ?

The vile abuse from some fans during and post match at Spurs about Maupay was obscene beyond belief

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am so disappointed. First goal was poor play from Biss, Dunk sent off after ****ing around with the ball.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
We are often at our worst right at the beginning of the 2nd half, I have no idea why. Very proud of how we competed with 10: Jakub was unlucky, and Welbz should have scored. As for first half, a joy to watch.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Oh well, we made a very good fist of 10 v 11, but should never have been in that position.
Very, very, sloppy start to the 2nd half - why? God knows.
They really were there for the taking.

"In a game of two halves ......."

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The only thing worse than manure was Andy Townsend's sh@te analysis!! Bobby makes an awesome save from Ronaldo and his comment is "should have saved that" Useless A HOLE, and baying for the sending off!!!

The Albion made them look ordinary great performance from them and the away supporters

Townsend ..once a dickhead always a dickhead..piss poor pundit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Of course there won’t. He is one of our own and thousands will vote for him as POTS again, the ones who vote for him every year without question.

Edit - He has more than enough credit in the bank not to get a hard time anyway.

Why not though, Maupay has more than enough credit with what his goals converted to points is this season yet it still happened post Spurs game

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Well played lads. Didn't deserve to lose that. One or two stupid mistakes cost us.

Many many more than one or two tonight. We were very careless in possession and didn't deserve to get anything from the game.

Moder class, the rest didn't look very interested in winning at Old Trafford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here