Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
What the **** were we doing at the end???? Alzate you can cross too? Veltman put it in the box. Macaillisetr falling on the ball? Sanchez booting the ball out wide to Cucurella. What are you all doing you idiots.

Such a shame. Fernandes and Crynaldo the scorers. How lovely.

Whole narrative will be about them getting the 2nd. It was after 6 mins of injury time. That ref is so WEAK.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And ..... we move on.

We look bloody good though (watched only the last 10)

Rather be us than (all those numpties below us in the table).

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ref cost us that second goal, totally biased decision, spineless prick.
****ing awful second half, fully deserved to lose on that second half performance. I'm fuming, first half we were excellent. Pathetic.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dunk red carded, might have cost us the game, Maupay misses an easy chance at Spurs in the cup so will there be as much hatred and abuse post match for Dunk as there was for Maupay ?

Of course there won’t. He is one of our own and thousands will vote for him as POTS again, the ones who vote for him every year without question.

Edit - He has more than enough credit in the bank not to get a hard time anyway.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah capitulation the wrong word.

It's just such a disappointing few minutes after an incredible 45.

We've been good since which makes it all the more confusing for me.

Just came out far too casual at the start of the second half. Something to definitely learn from - can never become too casual no matter how shyte the oppo have been first half, esp one which has spent a billion on players

After the sending off we were much better again bar a few iffy moments to be expected with 10 men at OT

Overall really disappointed with that dodgy 5 minutes - cost us dearly in the end. Great performance other than that. Christ how shit are united all things considered.

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
Ref cost us that second goal, totally biased decision, spineless prick.
****ing awful second half, fully deserved to lose on that second half performance. I'm fuming, first half we were excellent. Pathetic.

Oh come on Dunk had an absolute shocker and was always a risk of a red.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Great performance and I am really proud of this team. You cannot legislate for refereeing decisions and you have to take chances in the last minutes when you are a goal down.

No complaints from me!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We would have got something out of that if it wasn’t for the disgraceful red card decision as we were by far the better team up until that point. Why have they got someone from a micky mouse league on VAR? Whenever I’ve seen Gillett involved in anything since he came to the Premier League from the A League, he’s looked completely out of his depth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here