Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Dodgy first 10 but we are in total control.
Gonna be a nervy 2nd half.
Not dodgy for me. We sat to see how they were set for 10. then adjusted to suit then pretty much dominated that half.

I don't rate Ole as a master tactician to chang things at HT. I fancy us seeing this out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not quite counting my chickens yet but, we may lose a few and gain a few and I assume Potter will stay but I have never looked forward to a following season as I am now.
Amex will be packed and tickets like Gold dust.
Many old time Brighton fans have waited a very long time for this quality of football in the top flight.
All we need is people to be sensible so that we can go and watch it

Agree sod the need for a bloody foreign holiday lets all do Europe together after next season

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not dodgy for me. We sat to see how they were set for 10. then adjusted to suit then pretty much dominated that half.

I don't rate Ole as a master tactician to chang things at HT. I fancy us seeing this out.
Agreed. They will bring on McTominay and that's all they've got

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well some would. Interesting contrasting opinions from Utd fans. Some are like “Brighton are shit we should be walking this”. Others more complimentary about how good a team we are.

[tweet]1378790337657864195[/tweet]

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The difference is that one teams players are only interested in their bank accounts, while the other team are proud to play for their club.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

They’ll come back because they have individual quality.
I just hope we don’t try to sit in deep

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
First time in 18 months Utd not a shot on target in first half at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 years since we last took the lead at Old Trafford - Steve Gatting scored the opener in a 1-1 in March '83

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Did I just hear the imaginary crowd singing "the Brighton ace's"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here