Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I absolutely love watching us play - Lallana, Trossard, Gross - we are so fortunate to be able to watch these guys every week. It’s a joy.

Not quite counting my chickens yet but, we may lose a few and gain a few and I assume Potter will stay but I have never looked forward to a following season as I am now.
Amex will be packed and tickets like Gold dust.
Many old time Brighton fans have waited a very long time for this quality of football in the top flight.
All we need is people to be sensible so that we can go and watch it

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Side note: I like Rashford as a person and on the counter attack he is lethal but I feel like he is very overrated. He is very poor when people are behind the ball as he gives the ball away constantly but he also seems to just stroll around and put little effort. Would be frustrating as a Manchester United fan to watch him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So whats the chances a completely different team comes out second half..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Other than the first 5 minutes, we've looked really comfortable and confident.
Größ is the only player I'd replace, he looks tired and I think they'll start trying to exploit that side more in the second half.
Lallana, Maupay, Welbeck and Trossard have been fantastic. Moder looks like he's always been a Brighton player.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Hard to follow a game on 5 live but it sounds like we've got things sussed with this shape now we're not focusing on posession so much. Great stuff, bodes well for next season even if we don't win tonight (and i think we will, I'd back GPot v Ole every time)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First 10 showed the difference in quality with the players but since then we’ve been really good and well in the game. Even if we lose from here the fact we’ve gone to OT and again tried to play propper football is so enjoyable tbh.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bloody love GP, we may yet lose this game but we have totally nullified United since the 10th minute. I think our whole squad cost less than Slabhead

Bissouma is the new Ya Ya Toure. So sad we are going to lose him in the summer :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Excellent stuff.

Although the ref needs get a grip on the timewasting.
It's taking ages to take a free kick as the ball gets through about 3 different players...

...wait, hang on a sec...

... we're doing the time wasting :rave: :lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Maupay has been excellent. He must be horrible to play against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here