Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We have made Rashford look world class, that’s how bad we’ve been. Remember that when watching ‘that miss’ again on MOTD

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
No i'm laughing at the people who are getting carried away :facepalm:

What a sad, sad, pathetic, person you are. To get 8500 forum posts in an Internet forum of a rival team. What is the point in that? Tell me?

Are you unemployed by any chance? I cant find the time to get that on a team I support, let alone one of my rivals. You must be. With a shit personality and sense of humour like yours, nobody is going to pay you to do a job for them.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Passing accuracy has been our undoing today so much wasted and gifted possession. Oh well good break now for the non internationals then we go again

It doesn’t matter. We play this way away from home at all the big clubs. Whether we’ve had a 2 month break or 2 weeks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He isn't a Brighton fan.

According to [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] he is. I think a few know him in the North Stand as well.

He’s not Palace. He’s just a miserable bellend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Going four at the back to crowbar Duffy in cost us. Should have stuck with the system and I think we might have nicked something.

We were VERY LUCKY not to be humiliated today.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It doesn’t matter. We play this way away from home at all the big clubs. Whether we’ve had a 2 month break or 2 weeks.

To be honest most teams do. Even in poor form, the top clubs have excellent home records and are rarely dropping points. Disappointing today, but think we've caught ManUtd at a real upward curve in their season, and perhaps bringing in youth and energy in Trossard, Connolly and Alzate didn't quite work collectively. Wasn't a hiding, on to the next game.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Murray is done isn't he? Just nothing there. I would rather locadia back.

Actually, I would rather we played 1 up front, 2 of them was never going to work.

Think back to Watford, Murray and locadia started, andone and maupay came on and stretched them. Options

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here