Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Referee is card happy towards us isn’t he. Surprising to see the same old culprits coming out the woodwork to moan and chastise the players.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Montoya needs replacing. Not blaming him for the scoreline of this half tbf to him, but a very average player.

Who though is better? Btw, totally agree with you though. I just don’t rate him at all, never harm even done. Very forgettable player

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
With three players on yellows already things are looking grim, a second yellow is coming I fear, this is at Old Trafford after all.

This. So biased VAR and ref. Red shirt falls down foul. Contact = yellow card.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Montoya needs replacing. Not blaming him for the scoreline of this half tbf to him, but a very average player.

Been one of the better ones so far.

Most awful Propper and Burn on a different planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yes it's definitely me who needs to grow up. ???

Seriously - let this go. I'm a positive fan who is not one of the negative posters. You seem to be implying players are beyond criticism. I'm saying what I see and he's having a horrible game. Not just against a seriously fast attacker - but misplacing passes and no composure. Is that observation not allowed in your world?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Seriously - let this go. I'm a positive fan who is not one of the negative posters. You seem to be implying players are beyond criticism. I'm saying what I see and he's having a horrible game. Not just against a seriously fast attacker - but misplacing passes and no composure. Is that observation not allowed in your world?

So why are you not attacking Dunk or Duffy or Burn, who are doing the exact same thing? It was Duffy who backed off and allowed the run into our box.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Who though is better? Btw, totally agree with you though. I just don’t rate him at all, never harm even done. Very forgettable player

I am sure there must be some player from the lower leagues who could step up. Defenders have to be used to the hard slog of English football with a bit of body strength and speed.

Schelotto I don't see as a starting option or even as a defender.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s not the end of the world, it’s a poor half granted but unbelievable some of our supporters are an absolute disgrace. Literally waiting for players to have a poor half to tell us how bad they are. Idiots.

Imagine having a pop at Montoya who has been one of our best most consistent players this season :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Genuinely think we can still have a goal or 2 here. Obviously a 3rd and it’s curtains.

Big half time for Potter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here