Manchester United V Liverpool

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How many penalties has Giggs scored?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Don't rate either of those sides, don't know how man u are winning the league.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Seriously - Liverpool fans are starting to really piss me off -I used to have a bit of a soft spot for thm as my girlfirend supports them but they are just stupid.

This sense of entitlement they have because they were champions 20 years ago. Hodgson getting no time because he wasn't a big enough name for the fans was a complete lack of respect - he was good enough when they didn't have a brass farthing to rub together and couldn't wait to get Benitez out the door.

And their all over the moon with Dalglish being appointed like the Geordie morons were about Keegan. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the only constant through this inexorable slide into mediocrity Sammy Lee, another can do no wrong old boy, that was so useless as manager of Bolton (a team who are now above Liverpool in the league) he was fired after about 10 minutes. No matter who they have as manager , they are due for a few barren seasons and the fans would do well to adjust their expectations otherwise they are going to be appointing a new manager every other week.

There has got to be something seriously wrong with the coaching staff there - not neccessarily the management. Torres looks like an imposter, Kuyt was bought as a 20 goal a year man and now couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, Johnson was twice the player he is now as a kid at West Ham, Babel was one of the most exciting prospects in Europe 2 or 3 years ago. Skrtel, Agger, Lucas have all gone backwards. And when was the last time they brought a kid through the academy? Even in the late 90's early 00's when they weren't a great side there was Owen, Fowler, Gerrard, Carragher who came through as kids. They are in utter disarray and they are moaning about a couple of refereeing decisions

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one watching United on the ball and thinking at times I've seen better from the Albion this season?

A few times they were knocking it round at the back but the midfield and full backs weren't making any effort to give an angle to the man with the ball. Then at the end when they needed to keep it, Kuszcak lumped it forward. Methinks Casper would have passed it to Greer, El Abd, Painter or Calderon.

What is the world coming to when I'm comparing Man United unfavourably to us? :lolol:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Anyone who knows anything about body language will know that Berbatov was lying when asked about the penalty in the post match interview.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Anyone who knows anything about body language will know that Berbatov was lying when asked about the penalty in the post match interview.

Ha...they just made exactly he same point on the post match discussion...I typed it first...honest guv (he says scratching he back of his head and looking sheepishly at the floor).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Disappointing that Owen played. Now he'll be cup-tied when he comes to us.

:wink:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Just got back from this game, thought Liverpool done very well over the 90 mins specially to go down so early to a never penalty and to have 10 men (correct decision). Liverpool fans out classed united in terms of nosie all game. Was an amazing experience despite the result.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here