Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sending off was the right decision, IMO

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rafael's challenge just then, not even a foul, remind anyone else of Calderon vs Charlton?

Rafael described as occasionally "feistful" by Jim "Scouse and proud" Beglin. What the hell does Feistful mean??

Gerrard can't really complain, it was quite clearly two footed, worse than, say, Calderon's challenge. What a twunt, diving in there like that in a United game :rolleyes:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Nailed on red card. Right decision.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Rafael described as occasionally "feistful" by Jim "Scouse and proud" Beglin. What the hell does Feistful mean??

Gerrard can't really complain, it was quite clearly two footed, worse than, say, Calderon's challenge. What a twunt, diving in there like that in a United game :rolleyes:

Bet he will though, eh... :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no question it was a red card the way refs are told to interpret the rules. Not even a foul in my day but the players are paid enough to know better so no sympathy at all.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought the penalty was clear cut on first viewing, but looks dodgy on the replay. Could easily see why Howard Webb gave it at the time.

Still. As someone who spent most of the 1980s flinging himself to the turf in front of the Kop, I fully expect Kenny Dalglish to understand.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think the red card was correct. Dalglish could easily take Liverpool down, he was mad to take the job.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
United need to make the most of the advantage and the possession though. No good walking all over them then not making it really count.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Yet again that gobby twat Ferdinand first on the scene influencing the ref...he's always there in the refs ear...gets away with it time after time. Can't stand the fucker.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i want liverpool next round in cup =/ we could do well - always been there bogey team back in the first division :)

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
It was a clever dive for the penalty from the premier leagues Glenn Murray. Stupid challenge from Gerrard deserved red.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Thought the penalty was clear cut on first viewing, but looks dodgy on the replay. Could easily see why Howard Webb gave it at the time.

Still. As someone who spent most of the 1980s flinging himself to the turf in front of the Kop, I fully expect Kenny Dalglish to understand.

Concur. I always thought Kenny Dalglish learned it off Peter Ward though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here