Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
3 or 4 is about right. Never mind, next game please!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sloppy by Mwepu - literally ball watching.

Passing disappointing tonight, but then we are playing the best team in the world, and the first two goals were flukes

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Three times tonight Sanchez has Bolloxed about and given the ball away makes my piss boil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the one that led to the third goal wasn't Sanchez's fault. Perfectly decent pass, but Mwepu (i think?) just stood waiting for it, and got caught out.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Decent first half completely undone by a shocking second half. We gifted them 3 goals, each one our own doing. Pathetic.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Oh well, it is as I called it, would have been happy with a 0-2 result but this mob are (for better or worse depending how you look at world football) one of the top half dozen sides in the world, assembled by what you may or may not think is dirty money...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh well.

5 points more than I thought from the last 3 games - it's been emotional.

Now we can return to the soulless tedium that is The AMEX Experience.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We gave them a real good run for the money first half, second half two unlucky deflected goals put them in charge, a sloppy clearance from Sanchez and a foul on Muwepu gives them a well taken third, come on lads let’s get a constellation

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sloppy by Mwepu - literally ball watching.

Passing disappointing tonight, but then we are playing the best team in the world, and the first two goals were flukes

Their passing is just so good. Even defenders under pressure always seem to find one of theirs. Suppose it's what you expect from the many millions they've spent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here