Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Really good performance. But zero points again. Didn’t expect anything, but still difficult to take. Only criticism is us not getting the ball in the box enough, with corners & free kicks wasted.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
In all honesty what did you see in that very short cameo to say that? Come on, he did nothing really (more a criticism of your post than that of Khadra who is, after all, a professional footballer)

Suppose Khadra ran at the City defence pretty fearlessly, that cannot be said about some of our players and it was his debut.

A few more off the bench cameos and he might put pressure on Connolly to perform.

From 3-1 to 3-3.. dappered.

1-0 against City...dappered.

As far as spurious correlations go...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven’t read the thread since the game started but I have two things to say

1) [MENTION=20155]Clive Walker[/MENTION] your ex player contact is either thick or has an agenda if he thinks Potter has lost the dressing room

2) Anyone who moans about that performance needs to seriously consider finding a bigger club to follow

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If Maupay should never take a penalty again ,March should be removed from corner and free kick duty permanently

Why oh why is he still taking them. Two late chances to threaten their goal and get a brilliant point and firstly he doesn't beat the first man and secondly can't even keep it in play. Utterly hopeless.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
We are in a serious relegation battle. Not sure if we did go down we would come straight back up with potter. Not blaming him but the recruitment team should be blamed. Ps why is Solly March taking corners he’s ****ing useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If that’s what £2B buys you, I’m not impressed.

We more than matched them in the second half.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I haven’t read the thread since the game started but I have two things to say

1) [MENTION=20155]Clive Walker[/MENTION] your ex player contact is either thick or has an agenda if he thinks Potter has lost the dressing room

2) Anyone who moans about that performance need to seriously consider finding a bigger team to follow

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

In the words of the great Townsend “not for me Clive”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good team performance, worth a point.
MacMessi's best game since hes been here and Percy looks a good prospect.
No disgace losing 1-0 at Citee.
Lets get something at Leeds, this will be all about tactics, prevent Bielsa's regular plans they are very beatable, as Crawley showed.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's always that final bit that lets us down, sooner or later I swear it will come together and we will start thumping teams.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
The problem is that you just sound like a cheerleader in every post rather than having a balanced opinion to share. It was a good performance and GPs team selection worked. Hasn’t been the same recently though and that needs to be called out as well.

:dunce:team selection was largely dictated to by absentees due to illness, injury and a suspension :dunce::dunce:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Quality
cbeb75ff63392797491a976e4d03d615.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here