Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
It's not tonight though for me. It's the 2 wins out of 18 and not beating WBA, Sheffield United, Newcastle, Burnley, Villa, Southampton, Palace, West Ham at home in the past 12 months.

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Nice game. Tau, MacAllister, White, Webster had great games. Sanchez, Burn, Dunk, Propper, Veltman, Bernardo had good games. Trossard, Maupay and March left more to be desired for me.

Question for me is who does Tau replace from our not so consistant starting 11...

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
Decent performance. Another no goals, despite some opportunities. Another loss. Same old mistakes. But some pluses , ie the front three, which I anticipate will be changed for the Leeds game, then we start again.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just need to repeat that performance on Saturday with a little more zest going forward. Tau looks a yard quicker than the rest good debut. Also thought Bernardo had a good game along with Mac

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well done Potter and the squad.

Our luck will turn, in winnable games. Very confident.

At no moment today were we 'plucky' or 'backs agains the wall'.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Why on earth did March throw it into a dangerous area!? :ffsparr:
Because he is the dullest player we have had since ...... since..... no actually, the dullest...... back pass after backpass,.. zero end product .. again.... 12 goals in nearly 190 games.... most ifvthose games as an attacking wide man.... dull.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Brilliant performance from the lads.

Manager picked the right team and the right tactics. Huge huge positives for Sanchez who made fantastic strong saves, MacAllister, and especially Tau who could be revelatory.

On we March to Leeds.

The problem is that you just sound like a cheerleader in every post rather than having a balanced opinion to share. It was a good performance and GPs team selection worked. Hasn’t been the same recently though and that needs to be called out as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here