Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
State of that side and bench !

So many issues from Sunday’s side to this .

Absolutely clueless Potter . Scratching around isn’t he . Lost man and in deep

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
With a list of injuries its no surprise at all, knowing full well that its a massive ask tonight he's planning on Leeds on Saturday with this line up.

Are you saying he's thrown his lowest trumps away ? Dan Burn needs to have the game of his life tonight, his feet are too far away from his brain to turn quick enough against this lot. ..... Thank goodness I have KDB as my Fantasy Football captain this week !

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
[emoji187] The boss ahead of #MCIBHA.

"We hope Sunday gives us a lift, it was important for us and we want it to give us some momentum."

Damn. Beating a league 2 side on penalties is confidence boosting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Or perhaps his preferred options are injured/sick/banned???

Exactly, not sure Potter has too many options except to line up defensively and make us difficult to break down. If we can keep them out for as long as possible, maybe Trossard, Maupay and Tau combine to get a break away goal, who knows we might get a draw.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
State of that side and bench !

So many issues from Sunday’s side to this .

Absolutely clueless Potter . Scratching around isn’t he . Lost man and in deep

He's truly lost the plot. I shudder to think how much the club are paying him. Whatever it is, it's too much.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This looks like a much weaker team than we put out against Newport. Expecting nothing and less than 5 0 would be an achievement.

With Potters total Naivety away to top 4, plus how crap we are right now, the reality was we were almost certainly going to lose tonight.

But if there was even a fraction of a freak chance of luck we could bag a draw, to give us the tiniest amount of Hopium...... His team selection has as good as handed it to Citeh before a ball is kicked.

He's given up on trying to get anything......... a winger up front, the failed White in midfield experiment is again recycled, desperate Dan back at LB fresh from his Wolves horror show, and lightweight Davy is the muscle in midfield.

The only question is how many times Sanchez picks it out the onion bag.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
EroHRZhW4AEuQh9

Left side defensively looks weak to me hopfully I am talking c**p I usually do

Potter won't be judged on tonight so we can all relax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here