Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

manc derby (merged)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've just had the pleasure of telling an armchair Manure fans that they have been raped 6-1 by Citeh, The look on his face is what I would imagine I'd see on that of a die hard Palace fan who has just found out that Glenn Murray is a raving homosexual.

Poetry !

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Love it. All these Man Utd plastics in Sussex and throughout the UK won't know what to do with themeselves - do they go out and buy a City shirt now, or do they stick with Man Utd and hope that Ferguson can turn it around by season's end?

...Or they could get behind they're local team!?!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Last week, Patrice Evra accused Luis Suarez of racism...this week the entire Man United team have accused Man City of rape.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
My joy is tempered by the fact that Man City has begun to exemplify all the reasons why I hate ManU -- foreign owners, chequebook player development, etc... -- except for the history. I had forgotten that Man City had been in the third division as recently as 1999, and beat Gillingham to climb out of it in 2001. ManU deserves such a fate.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My joy is tempered by the fact that Man City has begun to exemplify all the reasons why I hate ManU

I know, you're right, but its nice to see United fans get a taste of their own medicine. Let City have their fun and then in a couple of years, lets get another multi billionaire owner in to take another club to the summit. Stoke would be a good laugh.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've always had a soft spot for City and today was f***ing wonderful. Not often (or ever?) you see massive gaps in the Stretford End with tens mins to go. :lol:

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
I watched in a pub mostly full of utter twats in man utd shirts, who I can guarantee have been to Old Trafford less times than I have (and I've only been once).
It was absolutely wonderful watching their reactions!

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
I was just winding up a mate about the result and he wont admit it hurts to be beaten like that just giving it all this bullshit about how he fine with it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
must say, fair play to Ferguson for not invoking "didnt see it" or "poor decision" for the Evans red card, seem to accept the player f***ed up.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not a good day for the Glaziers, Utd stuffed 6-1 by City, then get in a helicopter to Wembley to see The Tampa Bay Bucs get stuffed there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here